[SOLVED] R7800 slow/unresponsive interface in admin menu?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
mrboo
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 5:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
I tried searching for those threads, but was unsuccessful finding it, so thanks for sharing! It was an interesting read.

What I take from it though is that there's an intricate interplay between newer mac/i os versions and dd-wrt (although it baffles me how that happens). Downgrading to older dd-wrt versions seems to resolve the issue.

I also note that I have been using this affected laptop with an older version of dd-wrt on a R7000 without any issues.

You hinted here (https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=329003&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15) at that you wanted to keep track of these issues in a single place; do you have a place in mind already? I'll be happy to report my particularities there.

Next up for me is trying an older version on the R7800, as soon as the gf is out and about Smile
Sponsor
kernel-panic69
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 15:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
It was probably in reference to having two threads in separate forum areas or in the same forum area, I don't recall, but I have little control over people following any rules or instructions here. People just want to be disorganized and messy, and they don't realize how difficult it makes things for other people.
DD-WRT Releases 2023 (PolitePol)
DD-WRT Releases 2023 (RSS Everything)

----------------------
Linux User #377467 counter.li.org / linuxcounter.net
styro1
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:15    Post subject: Lagging GUI in macOS Big Sur Reply with quote
Hi all, I know this post is old but wanted to add I also had GUI lagging issues and found my way here searching Google. With help from here I found Safari was the culprit b/c using Firefox the GUI is fast as ever. As poster rotaryracer thought, I also thought I had a semi-dying router on my hands and was ready to make my way to Amazon.

Lose Safari to browse the GUI is the solution if any other poster finds their way here via searching the problem. Thanx all Very Happy
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: