Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 13:17 Post subject: New Build - 04/07/2021 - r46301
[WARNING]: This thread is only for feedback on this beta release for developers and the community's benefit.
DO NOT flash this beta release unless you understand the risks involved and device specificrecovery methods.
Avoid discussions! Create threads for questions, general problems or use search; this thread is not for support.
Please list router model & revision, operating & wireless mode(s) and exact filename/firmware image flashed.
Issues, observations, and/or workarounds reported:
• DNScrypt 1.95 can still be used in the GUI, but v2 (not compatible) requires Golang and thus Entware. #6246
• WDS does not work on Broadcom ARM devices(only MIPS<->MIPS) & bridge modes on k4.4 devices may sometimes work
in some configurations for certain builds but are not supported by the bcmdhd driver. Use client or repeater instead.
• VAPs not working at bootfixed for unbridged VAPs in40562 - 40566. Effective startup commandsdiscussion thread is here.
• If start-up scripts do not work from USB add a delay, e.g. wait script or 'sleep 25'.
• Broadcom ARM devices if 5 GHz channels are missing, via Telnet/SSH: 'nvram set brcm_unlock=1' 'nvram commit' 'reboot'
• Show us your findings with steps to reproduce, configuration, output, logs and important information below!
• For issues provide applicable info: 'dmesg', 'cat /tmp/var/log/messages', syslog, klog, serial, strace, tcpdump, wireshark etc.
• Any firewall NAT or WAN issues, show output: 'iptables -vnL', 'iptables -t nat -vnL', 'iptables -t mangle -vnL' and /tmp/.ipt file.
• Search SVN tickets & discuss in forum before opening. Before reporting: reset & manually set up, not restore from a backup.
• Please include operating & wireless modes (e.g. Gateway, Router, AP, CB, WDS, Mesh) & relevant configuration information.
Router/Version: Netgear R7000
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r46301 std (04/07/21) (prev. DD-WRT v3.0-r46259 std (04/03/21))
Kernel: Linux 4.4.264 #2453 SMP Tue Apr 6 09:06:55 +07 2021 armv7l
Mode: Gateway, Wifi disabled, Wireguard for external access, WAN to DSL, Keep Alive reboot 5:00 in the morning
Status: 2h:42 up, ok.
Router/Version: Asus RT-N66U
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r46301 big (04/07/21) (prev. DD-WRT v3.0-r46259 big (04/03/21))
Kernel: Linux 4.4.264 #8031 Wed Apr 7 12:06:34 +07 2021 mips
Mode: Gateway, Wifi disabled, WAN disabled, Wireguard Endpoint for external VPS, connected via LAN to WRT1900ACS v2, Keep Alive reboot 6:05 in the morning
Status: 2h:31 up, ok.
One minor cosmetic thing, the figures in NAT/QoS --> Port Range Forwarding are somewhat mixed but working on ALL my devices, see apended screenshot.
Router/Version: Netgear R6400v1
File/Kernel: DD-WRT v3.0-r46301 std / Linux 4.4.264 #2453 SMP Tue Apr 6 09:06:55 +07 2021 armv7l
Previous/Reset: r46239 / no
Mode/Status: Gateway / 10.5 hours up so far
Issues/Errors: Zyxx's issue also present on this device (in case that was not expected).