New Build - 02/28/2021 - r45863

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
blkt
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 3160

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 15:15    Post subject: New Build - 02/28/2021 - r45863 Reply with quote
[WARNING]: This thread is only for feedback on this beta release for developers and the community's benefit.
DO NOT flash this beta release unless you understand the risks involved and device specific recovery methods.
Avoid discussions! Create threads for questions, general problems or use search; this thread is not for support.
Please list router model & revision, operating & wireless mode(s) and exact filename/firmware image flashed.


Downloads: (DD-WRT website) HTTPS & FTP (try another if a link does not work)

CLI Flash: 'cd /tmp' then 'wget {file URL}' (or 'curl -k {file URL} -o {file}') with http (not https) or ftp. Then 'write {file} linux'.

Repository: Trac SVN changelog since last build r45859 (GitHub mirror)

Notes:
OpenVPN 2.5.1: Setup Guides, Server, PBR, update tips, scripts and more.
WireGuard 1.0.20210219/Tools: Setup Guides, Client, Server, Advanced, update tips, scripts and more. Thanks BS & egc!
• CVE-2019-14899 VPN fix (applicability depends on VPN setup) and GUI toggle since r41813.
Select ath10k radios now feature on-the-fly firmware type switching between Customized DD-WRT and Vanilla QCA binaries!
• Dnsmasq 2.84 • SmartDNS update • MiniDLNA 1.3.0 • Privoxy 3.0.31 • Unbound 1.13.1 • CoovaChilli 1.6 • OpenSSL 1.1.1j
In-kernel Samba (ksmbd 3.3.5+): default min/max versions changed. • WSD updated. • ANTFS/NTFS3 kernel mode drivers.

Issues:
• Show us your findings with steps to reproduce, configuration, output, logs and important information below!

Important:
• For issues provide applicable info: 'dmesg', 'cat /tmp/var/log/messages', syslog, klog, serial, strace, tcpdump, wireshark etc.
• Any firewall NAT or WAN issues, show output: 'iptables -vnL', 'iptables -t nat -vnL', 'iptables -t mangle -vnL' and /tmp/.ipt file.
• Search SVN tickets & discuss in forum before opening. Before reporting: reset & manually set up, not restore from a backup.
• Please include operating & wireless modes (e.g. Gateway, Router, AP, CB, WDS, Mesh) & relevant configuration information.

Example Template:
Code:
[b]Router/Version: [/b]
[b]File/Kernel: [/b]
[b]Previous/Reset: [/b]
[b]Mode/Status: [/b]
[b]Issues/Errors: [/b]
Sponsor
MLandi
DD-WRT User


Joined: 04 Dec 2007
Posts: 477

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 16:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
Update method: SSH
Router/Version: Netgear R9000 Nighthawk X10
File/Kernel: DD-WRT v3.0-r45863 std (02/28/21)
Previous/Reset: DD-WRT v3.0-r45849 std (02/25/21) / No
Mode/Status: Gateway / Working Normally / Clock 2000MHz
Issues/Errors: None

_________________
Netgear R9000 X10
DD-WRT v3.0-r47479 std (09/23/21)
Gateway, AP, DNSMasq, SFE, Clock 2000MHz
IPv4 & IPv6 (Prefix Delegation)
Static Leases & DHCP
CloudFlare, QoS Disabled
Vanilla, WiFi & Ethernet
2.4GHz: NG-Mixed, 10 + 6 (2457 MHz HT40), ACK Timing 3150, WPA2 w/AES
5GHz: AC/N Mixed, 100 + 114 (5500 MHz VHT160), ACK Timing 3160, WPA2 w/AES
Xfinity 1.2Gbps/42Mbps
bushant
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 18 Nov 2015
Posts: 1600
Location: WCentral Indiana USA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 18:56    Post subject: Reply with quote
WNDR3700 V4
DD-WRT v3.0-r45863 std (02/28/21)
Linux 3.18.140-d5 #108224 Sun Feb 28 05:43:29 +07 2021 mips
GUI upgrade over r45493
No reset

wlan1 WDS Sta, wlan0 AP
All working, no webif problems on this one.
habeIchVergessen
DD-WRT User


Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 418

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 20:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
hw: EA8500
sw: r45863

issues:
- web gui doesn't load on 2.4 wifi (flawless in 44849)
- samba3 doesn't connect without username/password
- wifi vanilla fw doesn't load (Direct firmware load for ath10k/QCA99X0/hw2.0-vanilla/firmware-6.bin failed with error -2)
blkt
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 3160

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 20:33    Post subject: Reply with quote
Vanilla loads with no issues, all builds starting r45820. I have EA8500 as primary. Duckduckgo search firmware-6.bin and see.

"I've contacted Qualcomm and it seems an harmless warning in the driver, before picking the right one, which is firmware-5.bin."

https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1230060#1230060

https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=326938&start=15
habeIchVergessen
DD-WRT User


Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 418

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 21:33    Post subject: Reply with quote
vanilla on 2.4: firmware crashed! (uuid n/a)
Code:

[ 6310.136942] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: user requested fw restart
[ 6310.239167] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Direct firmware load for ath10k/QCA99X0/hw2.0-vanilla/firmware-6.bin failed with error -2
[ 6310.240078] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: found firmware features ie (4 B)
[ 6310.249555] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: qca99x0 hw2.0 target 0x01000000 chip_id 0x003b01ff sub 168c:0002
[ 6310.255960] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: kconfig debug 1 debugfs 1 tracing 0 dfs 0 testmode 0
[ 6310.267827] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware ver 10.4-3.15-00015 api 5 features no-p2p,mfp,peer-flow-ctrl,allows-mesh-bcast,no-ps,peer-fixed-rate crc32 e2c838df
[ 6310.331486] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot get otp board id result 0x00008800 board_id 2 chip_id 1 ext_bid_support 0
[ 6310.331520] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot using board name 'bus=pci,bmi-chip-id=1,bmi-board-id=2'
[ 6310.340804] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot using board name 'bus=pci,bmi-chip-id=1,bmi-board-id=2'
[ 6310.350399] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: board_file api 2 bmi_id 1:2 crc32 792a3d38
[ 6310.379744] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot already acquired valid otp board id,skip download, board_id 2 chip_id 1
[ 6310.400329] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot upload otp to 0x1234 len 11241
[ 6311.554784] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Init Max Stations to 512
[ 6311.629548] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: wmi event ready sw_version 0x01000000 abi_version 3 mac_addr xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx status 0
[ 6311.662603] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: htt-ver 2.2 wmi-op 6 htt-op 4 cal pre-cal-file max-sta 512 raw 0 hwcrypto 1
[ 6312.071616] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot get otp board id result 0x00008800 board_id 2 chip_id 1 ext_bid_support 0
[ 6312.092188] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot upload otp to 0x1234 len 11241
[ 6313.238283] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Init Max Stations to 512
[ 6313.311156] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: wmi event ready sw_version 0x01000000 abi_version 3 mac_addr xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx status 0
[ 6313.435298] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: bdf failsafe status event received from fw: 0
...
[ 6315.991079] ath10k_pci 0001:01:00.0: boot get otp board id result 0x00008400 board_id 1 chip_id 1 ext_bid_support 0
[ 6316.011513] ath10k_pci 0001:01:00.0: boot upload otp to 0x1234 len 9477
[ 6317.062611] ath10k_pci 0001:01:00.0: Init Max Stations to 64
[ 6317.132416] ath10k_warn: 4 callbacks suppressed
[ 6317.132426] ath10k_pci 0001:01:00.0: wmi debug print truncated: 128
[ 6317.135783] ath10k_pci 0001:01:00.0: ChipType 1200 ChipTypeID 30 BoardID 2 P 80/80 V 16 K 160 PH 272 T 282  msdu-desc: 2500  sw-crypt: 0
[ 6317.142198] ath10k_pci 0001:01:00.0: free: 24676 iram: 33712 sram: 18196
[ 6317.154577] ath10k_pci 0001:01:00.0: wmi event ready sw_version 0x01000000 abi_version 3 mac_addr xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx status 0
...
[ 6317.338696] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: enable qboost for STA 24:4b:81:1b:82:22 for vdev 0
[ 6317.339149] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: set sifs trigger time 0 (qboost) for vdev 0
...
[ 6318.878556] Ebtables v2.0 registered
...
[ 6320.417963] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: wmi command 36872 timeout, restarting hardware
[ 6320.418016] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to set tx-acktimeout: -11, req 0x49
[ 6320.424444] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware crashed! (uuid n/a)
[ 6320.431805] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: qca99x0 hw2.0 target 0x01000000 chip_id 0x003b01ff sub 168c:0002
[ 6320.438047] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: kconfig debug 1 debugfs 1 tracing 0 dfs 0 testmode 0
[ 6320.450549] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware ver 10.4-3.15-00015 api 5 features no-p2p,mfp,peer-flow-ctrl,allows-mesh-bcast,no-ps,peer-fixed-rate crc32 e2c838df
[ 6320.456037] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: board_file api 2 bmi_id 1:2 crc32 792a3d38
[ 6320.469853] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: htt-ver 2.2 wmi-op 6 htt-op 4 cal pre-cal-file max-sta 512 raw 0 hwcrypto 1
[ 6320.477004] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware register dump:
[ 6320.487345] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [00]: 0x00000009 0x000015B3 0x0A010077 0x00955B31
[ 6320.493020] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [04]: 0x0A010077 0x00060130 0x00000016 0x00000000
[ 6320.500735] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [08]: 0x0041365C 0x00000002 0x000EADD0 0x00000008
[ 6320.508727] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [12]: 0x00000009 0x00000005 0x009C988C 0x009C98E7
[ 6320.516484] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [16]: 0x00953438 0x009406B6 0x009406B6 0x00000000
[ 6320.516499] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [20]: 0x409C76AF 0x0040658C 0x00400000 0x00955A00
[ 6320.516506] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [24]: 0x809A644E 0x004065EC 0x00428758 0xC09C76AF
[ 6320.516514] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [28]: 0x809C992D 0x0040668C 0x00000000 0x000090A2
[ 6320.516521] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [32]: 0x809B668E 0x004066BC 0x000EADD0 0x0041F110
[ 6320.516528] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [36]: 0x809B2EA2 0x004066FC 0x00000002 0x0041F110
[ 6320.516535] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [40]: 0x809B2590 0x0040672C 0x00406750 0x004079E0
[ 6320.516542] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [44]: 0x8094EAAA 0x0040674C 0x000EADC4 0x00000001
[ 6320.516549] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [48]: 0x8094F3FC 0x004067FC 0x00420CD8 0x004180C4
[ 6320.516556] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [52]: 0x80943905 0x0040681C 0x00420CD8 0x00000001
[ 6320.516563] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [56]: 0x80940E40 0x0040687C 0x0000000D 0x00002000
[ 6320.516569] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Copy Engine register dump:
[ 6320.516585] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [00]: 0x0004a000   7   7   3   3
[ 6320.516599] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [01]: 0x0004a400  25  25 223 224
[ 6320.516612] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [02]: 0x0004a800  13  13  12  13
[ 6320.516626] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [03]: 0x0004ac00  20  20  20  20
[ 6320.516639] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [04]: 0x0004b000  23  23  62  23
[ 6320.516652] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [05]: 0x0004b400  29  29 220 221
[ 6320.516665] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [06]: 0x0004b800   3   3   3   3
[ 6320.516679] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [07]: 0x0004bc00   1   1   1   1
[ 6320.516692] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [08]: 0x0004c000   0   0 127   0
[ 6320.516705] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [09]: 0x0004c400   0   0   0   0
[ 6320.516718] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [10]: 0x0004c800   0   0   0   0
[ 6320.516731] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [11]: 0x0004cc00   0   0   0   0
[ 6320.634329] ieee80211 phy0: Hardware restart was requested
[ 6320.636564] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to recalculate rts/cts prot for vdev 0: -108
[ 6320.636575] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to disassociate station: 24:4b:81:1b:82:22 vdev 0: -108
[ 6320.636599] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to delete peer 24:4b:81:1b:82:22 for vdev 0: -108
[ 6320.637497] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to recalculate rts/cts prot for vdev 0: -108
[ 6320.637505] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to disassociate station: 24:4b:81:1b:82:22 vdev 0: -108
[ 6320.788330] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot get otp board id result 0x00008800 board_id 2 chip_id 1 ext_bid_support 0
[ 6320.808887] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot upload otp to 0x1234 len 11241
[ 6321.953902] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Init Max Stations to 512
[ 6322.027273] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: wmi event ready sw_version 0x01000000 abi_version 3 mac_addr xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx status 0
[ 6322.154826] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: bdf failsafe status event received from fw: 0
[ 6322.525441] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: device successfully recovered
...
[ 6322.904080] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: peer-unmap-event: unknown peer id 3
[ 6322.904299] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: peer-unmap-event: unknown peer id 3
[ 6323.149756] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: peer-unmap-event: unknown peer id 2
[ 6323.149967] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: peer-unmap-event: unknown peer id 2
...
[ 6323.339510] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: peer-unmap-event: unknown peer id 1
[ 6323.339731] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: peer-unmap-event: unknown peer id 1
...
[ 6324.079873] ath: EEPROM regdomain: 0x8114
[ 6324.079879] ath: EEPROM indicates we should expect a country code
[ 6324.079884] ath: doing EEPROM country->regdmn map search
[ 6324.079888] ath: country maps to regdmn code: 0x37
[ 6324.079892] ath: Country alpha2 being used: DE
[ 6324.079896] ath: Regpair used: 0x37
[ 6324.079901] ath: regdomain 0x8114 dynamically updated by user
[ 6324.079917] ath: EEPROM regdomain: 0x8114
[ 6324.079921] ath: EEPROM indicates we should expect a country code
[ 6324.079924] ath: doing EEPROM country->regdmn map search
[ 6324.079928] ath: country maps to regdmn code: 0x37
[ 6324.079933] ath: Country alpha2 being used: DE
[ 6324.079937] ath: Regpair used: 0x37
[ 6324.079941] ath: regdomain 0x8114 dynamically updated by user
[ 6324.371284] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot get otp board id result 0x00008800 board_id 2 chip_id 1 ext_bid_support 0
[ 6324.391828] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot upload otp to 0x1234 len 11241
[ 6325.537329] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Init Max Stations to 512
[ 6325.610372] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: wmi event ready sw_version 0x01000000 abi_version 3 mac_addr xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx status 0
[ 6325.740969] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: bdf failsafe status event received from fw: 0
...
[ 6328.048521] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: enable qboost for STA 24:4b:81:1b:82:22 for vdev 0
[ 6328.049800] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: set sifs trigger time 0 (qboost) for vdev 0
[ 6331.137988] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: wmi command 36872 timeout, restarting hardware
[ 6331.138043] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to set tx-acktimeout: -11, req 0x49
[ 6331.144472] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware crashed! (uuid n/a)
[ 6331.151815] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: qca99x0 hw2.0 target 0x01000000 chip_id 0x003b01ff sub 168c:0002
[ 6331.158094] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: kconfig debug 1 debugfs 1 tracing 0 dfs 0 testmode 0
[ 6331.170547] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware ver 10.4-3.15-00015 api 5 features no-p2p,mfp,peer-flow-ctrl,allows-mesh-bcast,no-ps,peer-fixed-rate crc32 e2c838df
[ 6331.176058] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: board_file api 2 bmi_id 1:2 crc32 792a3d38
[ 6331.189856] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: htt-ver 2.2 wmi-op 6 htt-op 4 cal pre-cal-file max-sta 512 raw 0 hwcrypto 1
[ 6331.197031] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware register dump:
[ 6331.207385] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [00]: 0x00000009 0x000015B3 0x0A010077 0x00955B31
[ 6331.213015] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [04]: 0x0A010077 0x00060130 0x00000016 0x00428770
[ 6331.220748] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [08]: 0x0041365C 0x00000002 0x000EA69C 0x00000008
[ 6331.228620] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [12]: 0x00000009 0x00000005 0x009C89BC 0x009C8A17
[ 6331.236470] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [16]: 0x00953438 0x000D71FC 0x009406B6 0x00000000
[ 6331.244430] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [20]: 0x409C81A7 0x0040658C 0x00400000 0x00955A00
[ 6331.252333] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [24]: 0x809A644E 0x004065EC 0x00000000 0xC09C81A7
[ 6331.260236] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [28]: 0x809C8A5D 0x0040668C 0x00000000 0x000090A2
[ 6331.268147] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [32]: 0x809B668E 0x004066BC 0x000EA69C 0x0041F0F0
[ 6331.275966] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [36]: 0x809B2EA2 0x004066FC 0x00000002 0x0041F0F0
[ 6331.283919] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [40]: 0x809B2590 0x0040672C 0x00406754 0x004079E0
[ 6331.291835] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [44]: 0x8094EAAA 0x0040674C 0x000EADC4 0x00000002
[ 6331.299724] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [48]: 0x8094F3FC 0x004067FC 0x00420CD8 0x004180C4
[ 6331.307564] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [52]: 0x80943905 0x0040681C 0x00420CD8 0x00000001
[ 6331.315532] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [56]: 0x80940E40 0x0040687C 0x0000000D 0x00006104
[ 6331.323433] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Copy Engine register dump:
[ 6331.331348] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [00]: 0x0004a000   7   7   3   3
[ 6331.337082] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [01]: 0x0004a400  31  31 165 166
[ 6331.343746] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [02]: 0x0004a800  46  46 109 110
[ 6331.350179] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [03]: 0x0004ac00  19  19  19  19
[ 6331.356525] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [04]: 0x0004b000  12  12  52  12
[ 6331.363020] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [05]: 0x0004b400  18  18  81  82
[ 6331.369424] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [06]: 0x0004b800  31  31  31  31
[ 6331.375796] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [07]: 0x0004bc00   1   1   1   1
[ 6331.382295] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [08]: 0x0004c000   0   0 127   0
[ 6331.388699] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [09]: 0x0004c400   1   1   1   1
[ 6331.395066] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [10]: 0x0004c800   0   0   0   0
[ 6331.401570] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [11]: 0x0004cc00   0   0   0   0
[ 6331.408310] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to set 2g txpower 20: -108
[ 6331.414430] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to setup tx power 20: -108
[ 6331.420870] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to recalc tx power: -108
[ 6331.427312] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to set 2g txpower 20: -108
[ 6331.433867] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to setup tx power 20: -108
[ 6331.440202] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to recalc tx power: -108
[ 6331.446662] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to set 2g txpower 20: -108
[ 6331.453225] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to setup tx power 20: -108
[ 6331.549921] ieee80211 phy0: Hardware restart was requested
[ 6331.695745] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot get otp board id result 0x00008800 board_id 2 chip_id 1 ext_bid_support 0
[ 6331.716291] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot upload otp to 0x1234 len 11241
[ 6332.861147] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Init Max Stations to 512
[ 6332.934367] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: wmi event ready sw_version 0x01000000 abi_version 3 mac_addr xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx status 0
[ 6333.075384] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: bdf failsafe status event received from fw: 0
[ 6333.449434] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: device successfully recovered
...
[ 6334.896047] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: enable qboost for STA 24:0a:c4:07:29:80 for vdev 0
[ 6334.896507] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: set sifs trigger time 0 (qboost) for vdev 0
[ 6334.903204] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware crashed! (uuid n/a)
[ 6334.910570] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: qca99x0 hw2.0 target 0x01000000 chip_id 0x003b01ff sub 168c:0002
[ 6334.916487] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: kconfig debug 1 debugfs 1 tracing 0 dfs 0 testmode 0
[ 6334.928961] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware ver 10.4-3.15-00015 api 5 features no-p2p,mfp,peer-flow-ctrl,allows-mesh-bcast,no-ps,peer-fixed-rate crc32 e2c838df
[ 6334.934490] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: board_file api 2 bmi_id 1:2 crc32 792a3d38
[ 6334.948372] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: htt-ver 2.2 wmi-op 6 htt-op 4 cal pre-cal-file max-sta 512 raw 0 hwcrypto 1
[ 6334.955519] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware register dump:
[ 6334.965867] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [00]: 0x00000009 0x000015B3 0x0A010077 0x00955B31
[ 6334.971517] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [04]: 0x0A010077 0x00060130 0x00000016 0x0045C224
[ 6334.979276] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [08]: 0x0041365C 0x00000002 0x000EA69C 0x00000008
[ 6334.987059] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [12]: 0x00000009 0x00000005 0x009C6F3C 0x009C6F97
[ 6334.995040] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [16]: 0x00953438 0x009406B6 0x0099E029 0x00000000
[ 6335.002953] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [20]: 0x409C998B 0x0040658C 0x00400000 0x00955A00
[ 6335.010818] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [24]: 0x809A644E 0x004065EC 0x0041CCB4 0xC09C998B
[ 6335.018720] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [28]: 0x809C6FDD 0x0040668C 0x00000000 0x000090A2
[ 6335.026557] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [32]: 0x809B668E 0x004066BC 0x000EA69C 0x0041F0F0
[ 6335.034528] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [36]: 0x809B2EA2 0x004066FC 0x00000002 0x0041F0F0
[ 6335.042434] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [40]: 0x809B2590 0x0040672C 0x00406750 0x004079E0
[ 6335.050340] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [44]: 0x8094EAAA 0x0040674C 0x000EA690 0x00000001
[ 6335.058250] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [48]: 0x8094F3FC 0x004067FC 0x00420CD8 0x004180C4
[ 6335.066052] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [52]: 0x80943905 0x0040681C 0x00420CD8 0x00000001
[ 6335.074016] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [56]: 0x80940E40 0x0040687C 0x0000000D 0x00002000
[ 6335.081942] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Copy Engine register dump:
[ 6335.089852] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [00]: 0x0004a000   7   7   3   3
[ 6335.095595] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [01]: 0x0004a400   1   1 167 168
[ 6335.102251] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [02]: 0x0004a800   6   6   5   6
[ 6335.108665] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [03]: 0x0004ac00  17  17  17  17
[ 6335.115017] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [04]: 0x0004b000  17  17  54  17
[ 6335.121504] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [05]: 0x0004b400  30  30 157 158
[ 6335.127940] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [06]: 0x0004b800  13  13  13  13
[ 6335.134286] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [07]: 0x0004bc00   1   1   1   1
[ 6335.140778] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [08]: 0x0004c000   0   0 127   0
[ 6335.147134] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [09]: 0x0004c400   0   0   0   0
[ 6335.153618] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [10]: 0x0004c800   0   0   0   0
[ 6335.160055] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [11]: 0x0004cc00   0   0   0   0
...
[ 6335.421580] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot get otp board id result 0x00008800 board_id 2 chip_id 1 ext_bid_support 0
[ 6335.442150] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot upload otp to 0x1234 len 11241
[ 6336.587020] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Init Max Stations to 512
[ 6336.660003] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: wmi event ready sw_version 0x01000000 abi_version 3 mac_addr xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx status 0
[ 6336.791768] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: bdf failsafe status event received from fw: 0
[ 6337.160727] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: enable qboost for STA 24:0a:c4:07:29:80 for vdev 0
[ 6337.161158] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: set sifs trigger time 0 (qboost) for vdev 0
[ 6337.170790] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware crashed! (uuid n/a)
[ 6337.175208] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: qca99x0 hw2.0 target 0x01000000 chip_id 0x003b01ff sub 168c:0002
[ 6337.181284] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: kconfig debug 1 debugfs 1 tracing 0 dfs 0 testmode 0
[ 6337.193746] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware ver 10.4-3.15-00015 api 5 features no-p2p,mfp,peer-flow-ctrl,allows-mesh-bcast,no-ps,peer-fixed-rate crc32 e2c838df
[ 6337.199347] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: board_file api 2 bmi_id 1:2 crc32 792a3d38
[ 6337.213055] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: htt-ver 2.2 wmi-op 6 htt-op 4 cal pre-cal-file max-sta 512 raw 0 hwcrypto 1
[ 6337.220310] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware register dump:
[ 6337.230633] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [00]: 0x00000009 0x000015B3 0x0A010077 0x00955B31
[ 6337.236143] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [04]: 0x0A010077 0x00060130 0x00000016 0x0045C224
[ 6337.243953] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [08]: 0x0041365C 0x00000002 0x000EADD0 0x00000008
[ 6337.251849] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [12]: 0x00000009 0x00000005 0x009C6F3C 0x009C6F97
[ 6337.259721] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [16]: 0x00953438 0x000D7413 0x009406B6 0x00000000
[ 6337.267564] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [20]: 0x409C8983 0x0040658C 0x00400000 0x00955A00
[ 6337.275529] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [24]: 0x809A644E 0x004065EC 0x0041CCB4 0xC09C8983
[ 6337.283435] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [28]: 0x809C6FDD 0x0040668C 0x00000000 0x000090A2
[ 6337.291344] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [32]: 0x809B668E 0x004066BC 0x000EADD0 0x0041F110
[ 6337.299239] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [36]: 0x809B2EA2 0x004066FC 0x00000002 0x0041F110
[ 6337.307060] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [40]: 0x809B2590 0x0040672C 0x00406754 0x004079E0
[ 6337.315050] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [44]: 0x8094EAAA 0x0040674C 0x000EA690 0x00000002
[ 6337.322923] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [48]: 0x8094F3FC 0x004067FC 0x00420CD8 0x004180C4
[ 6337.330824] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [52]: 0x80943905 0x0040681C 0x00420CD8 0x00000001
[ 6337.338728] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [56]: 0x80940E40 0x0040687C 0x0000000D 0x00002110
[ 6337.346581] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Copy Engine register dump:
[ 6337.354566] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [00]: 0x0004a000   7   7   3   3
[ 6337.360351] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [01]: 0x0004a400   7   7 109 110
[ 6337.366876] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [02]: 0x0004a800  14  14  12  14
[ 6337.373401] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [03]: 0x0004ac00  26  26  26  26
[ 6337.379781] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [04]: 0x0004b000   4   4  44   4
[ 6337.386143] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [05]: 0x0004b400  13  13  12  13
[ 6337.392652] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [06]: 0x0004b800   5   5   5   5
[ 6337.399057] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [07]: 0x0004bc00   1   1   1   1
[ 6337.405416] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [08]: 0x0004c000   0   0 127   0
[ 6337.411896] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [09]: 0x0004c400   1   1   1   1
[ 6337.418331] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [10]: 0x0004c800   0   0   0   0
[ 6337.424684] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [11]: 0x0004cc00   0   0   0   0
[ 6337.431403] ath10k_warn: 10 callbacks suppressed
[ 6337.431410] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to create wmi peer 60:01:94:05:79:99 on vdev 0: -108
[ 6337.442286] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to add peer 60:01:94:05:79:99 for vdev 0 when adding a new sta: -108
[ 6337.451043] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: device is wedged, will not restart
[ 6337.461313] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to install key for vdev 0 peer 58:ef:68:58:6e:fa: -108
[ 6337.467523] wlan0: failed to set key (1, ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff) to hardware (-108)
[ 6337.476646] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to install key for vdev 1 peer 5a:ef:68:58:6e:fa: -108
[ 6337.483778] wlan0.1: failed to set key (1, ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff) to hardware (-108)
[ 6337.492732] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to install key for vdev 2 peer 5e:ef:68:58:6e:fa: -108
[ 6337.500266] wlan0.2: failed to set key (1, ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff) to hardware (-108)
[ 6337.518233] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to set beacon mode for vdev 0: -108
[ 6337.518267] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to set dtim period for vdev 0: -108
[ 6337.524408] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to set cts protection for vdev 0: -108
[ 6337.531702] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to recalculate rts/cts prot for vdev 0: -108
tatsuya46
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 7493
Location: YWG, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 22:27    Post subject: Reply with quote
Router Model: dir-862L(x2), wndr4300, x86_64(2x qca9984 ,1x qca9888)

Status: it runs
Reset: no
Errors: see tickets below

https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/5225 *
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/5603 *
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/5848
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/5938
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/6286
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/6315
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/6481 *
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/6495 *
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/6655
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/6842
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/6903 *
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/6921
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/7154
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/7222 *
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/7226
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/7246
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/7284
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/7331
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/7338
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/7349 *

pointless commit r45727 ruining ng-mixed, make sure to override it manually...

same httpd crashing shit on x86_64 on wireless page...

_________________
LATEST FIRMWARE(S)

BrainSlayer wrote:
we just do it since we do not like any restrictions enforced by stupid cocaine snorting managers

[x86_64] Haswell i3-4150/QCA9984/QCA9882 ------> r47183 std
[QUALCOMM] DIR-862L --------------------------------> r47461 std
▲ ACTIVE / INACTIVE ▼
[QUALCOMM] WNDR4300 v1 --------------------------> r46350 std
[BROADCOM] DIR-860L A1 ----------------------------> r46329 std


Sigh.. why do i exist anyway.. | I love you Anthony.. never forget that.. my other 99% ill never see again..
blkt
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 3160

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:36    Post subject: Reply with quote
Router/Version: Linksys EA8500 / Box Rev.A00 PCB REV:205(XC) hw_rev=1 hw_ver=XB / r45863 (02/28/21)
File/Kernel: CLI Flash dd-wrt-webupgrade.bin / Linux 4.9.258 #1164 SMP Sat Feb 27 05:29:12 +07 2021 armv7l
Previous/Reset: r45859 (02/27/21) / No
Mode/Status: AP Gateway / VANILLA, Mixed 20 MHz, Ch 1 & 149, TX Power 30 dBm, Short Preamble, ttraff disabled
Issues/Errors: None / Uptime 11 hours 42 minutes

DD-WRT ver 10.4-ddwrt-9980-tW-13-6049M api 5 features mfp,peer-flow-ctrl,allows-mesh-bcast,peer-fixed-rate crc32 85419a3b

VANILLA ver 10.4-3.15-00015 api 5 features no-p2p,mfp,peer-flow-ctrl,allows-mesh-bcast,no-ps,peer-fixed-rate crc32 e2c838df

As always Vanilla FW type is working perfect with settings shown above (all others are truly default) see Mode/Status.
giuliomagnifico
DD-WRT User


Joined: 11 Apr 2016
Posts: 409
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:37    Post subject: Reply with quote
Router/Version: R7800
File/Kernel: Linux version 4.9.258
Mode/Status: Gateway
Issues/Errors: none

Upgraded via SSH. Nothing to report after the boot and first check, thanks BS.

Why you guys are talking about vanilla fw? Very Happy Sorry, I'm just curious.
ho1Aetoo
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 19 Feb 2019
Posts: 848
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:36    Post subject: Reply with quote
Router Model: Netgear R7800

Firmware Version: DD-WRT v3.0-r45863 std (02/28/21)

Kernel Version: Linux 4.9.258 #1166 SMP Sun Feb 28 01:02:20 +07 2021 armv7l

Upgraded from: v3.0-r45859 std

Reset: No

Status: Up and running vanilla Firmware AP mode

Errors: As soon as RTS Treshold is activated, the WebIF is no longer accessible via 2.4Ghz

100% reproducible

https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/7350

please confirm, so that the 2 month old bug gets finally fixed!!!
Alozaros
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 16 Nov 2015
Posts: 4530
Location: UK, London, just across the river..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:49    Post subject: Reply with quote
giuliomagnifico wrote:
Router/Version: R7800
File/Kernel: Linux version 4.9.258
Mode/Status: Gateway
Issues/Errors: none

Upgraded via SSH. Nothing to report after the boot and first check, thanks BS.

Why you guys are talking about vanilla fw? Very Happy Sorry, I'm just curious.


hmmmm...there is a new option in WiFi settings to switch between DDWRT and Vanilla firmware...it allows more versatile settings, but still in WIP....

im still on 45859 as 45863 has nothing to update for me... will wait until something new...still not interested on vanilla....DDWRT firmware works ok for me...

_________________
Atheros
TP-Link WR740Nv1 ---DD-WRT 47117 BS AP,NAT
TP-Link WR1043NDv2 -DD-WRT 47481 BS AP,NAT,AP Isolation,Ad-Block,Firewall,Local DNS,Forced DNS,DoT,VPN,VLAN
TP-Link WR1043NDv2 -DD-WRT 47381 BS AP,NAT,Ad-Block,Firewall,Local DNS,Forced DNS,DoT,VPN,VLAN
TP-Link WR1043NDv2 -Gargoyle OS 1.12.0 AP,NAT,QoS,Quotas
Qualcomm Atheros/
Netgear R7800 --DD-WRT 47381 BS AP,NAT,AD-Block,AP&Net Isolation,VLAN's,Firewall,Local DNS,DoT,Vanilla
Netgear R9000 --DD-WRT 47481 BS AP,NAT,AD-Block,AP Isolation,Firewall,Local DNS,DoT,2,4Ghz only,Vanilla
Broadcom
Netgear R7000 ---DD-WRT 47381 BS AP,Wi-Fi OFF,NAT,AD-Block,Firewall,Local DNS,Forced DNS,VLAN's,DoT,VPN
------------------------------------------------------
Stubby for DNS over TLS I DNSCrypt v2 by mac913
giuliomagnifico
DD-WRT User


Joined: 11 Apr 2016
Posts: 409
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
hmmmm...there is a new option in WiFi settings to switch between DDWRT and Vanilla firmware...it allows more versatile settings, but still in WIP....


Oh thank you, now I understan! Sorry but I've missed it, still not tried it, what's the point of use it on DD-WRT? Are these something like the stock antenna drivers?
ho1Aetoo
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 19 Feb 2019
Posts: 848
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
no this is the normal qualcomm wifi firmware, this is the firmware we all used until 3 months ago

dd-wrt is a modified firmware with a older codebase, but it is only since 3 months in the images and makes some problems
BrainSlayer
Site Admin


Joined: 06 Jun 2006
Posts: 7203
Location: Dresden, Germany

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:55    Post subject: Reply with quote
habeIchVergessen wrote:
vanilla on 2.4: firmware crashed! (uuid n/a)
Code:

[ 6310.136942] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: user requested fw restart
[ 6310.239167] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Direct firmware load for ath10k/QCA99X0/hw2.0-vanilla/firmware-6.bin failed with error -2
[ 6310.240078] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: found firmware features ie (4 B)
[ 6310.249555] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: qca99x0 hw2.0 target 0x01000000 chip_id 0x003b01ff sub 168c:0002
[ 6310.255960] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: kconfig debug 1 debugfs 1 tracing 0 dfs 0 testmode 0
[ 6310.267827] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware ver 10.4-3.15-00015 api 5 features no-p2p,mfp,peer-flow-ctrl,allows-mesh-bcast,no-ps,peer-fixed-rate crc32 e2c838df
[ 6310.331486] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot get otp board id result 0x00008800 board_id 2 chip_id 1 ext_bid_support 0
[ 6310.331520] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot using board name 'bus=pci,bmi-chip-id=1,bmi-board-id=2'
[ 6310.340804] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot using board name 'bus=pci,bmi-chip-id=1,bmi-board-id=2'
[ 6310.350399] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: board_file api 2 bmi_id 1:2 crc32 792a3d38
[ 6310.379744] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot already acquired valid otp board id,skip download, board_id 2 chip_id 1
[ 6310.400329] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot upload otp to 0x1234 len 11241
[ 6311.554784] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Init Max Stations to 512
[ 6311.629548] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: wmi event ready sw_version 0x01000000 abi_version 3 mac_addr xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx status 0
[ 6311.662603] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: htt-ver 2.2 wmi-op 6 htt-op 4 cal pre-cal-file max-sta 512 raw 0 hwcrypto 1
[ 6312.071616] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot get otp board id result 0x00008800 board_id 2 chip_id 1 ext_bid_support 0
[ 6312.092188] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot upload otp to 0x1234 len 11241
[ 6313.238283] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Init Max Stations to 512
[ 6313.311156] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: wmi event ready sw_version 0x01000000 abi_version 3 mac_addr xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx status 0
[ 6313.435298] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: bdf failsafe status event received from fw: 0
...
[ 6315.991079] ath10k_pci 0001:01:00.0: boot get otp board id result 0x00008400 board_id 1 chip_id 1 ext_bid_support 0
[ 6316.011513] ath10k_pci 0001:01:00.0: boot upload otp to 0x1234 len 9477
[ 6317.062611] ath10k_pci 0001:01:00.0: Init Max Stations to 64
[ 6317.132416] ath10k_warn: 4 callbacks suppressed
[ 6317.132426] ath10k_pci 0001:01:00.0: wmi debug print truncated: 128
[ 6317.135783] ath10k_pci 0001:01:00.0: ChipType 1200 ChipTypeID 30 BoardID 2 P 80/80 V 16 K 160 PH 272 T 282  msdu-desc: 2500  sw-crypt: 0
[ 6317.142198] ath10k_pci 0001:01:00.0: free: 24676 iram: 33712 sram: 18196
[ 6317.154577] ath10k_pci 0001:01:00.0: wmi event ready sw_version 0x01000000 abi_version 3 mac_addr xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx status 0
...
[ 6317.338696] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: enable qboost for STA 24:4b:81:1b:82:22 for vdev 0
[ 6317.339149] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: set sifs trigger time 0 (qboost) for vdev 0
...
[ 6318.878556] Ebtables v2.0 registered
...
[ 6320.417963] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: wmi command 36872 timeout, restarting hardware
[ 6320.418016] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to set tx-acktimeout: -11, req 0x49
[ 6320.424444] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware crashed! (uuid n/a)
[ 6320.431805] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: qca99x0 hw2.0 target 0x01000000 chip_id 0x003b01ff sub 168c:0002
[ 6320.438047] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: kconfig debug 1 debugfs 1 tracing 0 dfs 0 testmode 0
[ 6320.450549] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware ver 10.4-3.15-00015 api 5 features no-p2p,mfp,peer-flow-ctrl,allows-mesh-bcast,no-ps,peer-fixed-rate crc32 e2c838df
[ 6320.456037] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: board_file api 2 bmi_id 1:2 crc32 792a3d38
[ 6320.469853] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: htt-ver 2.2 wmi-op 6 htt-op 4 cal pre-cal-file max-sta 512 raw 0 hwcrypto 1
[ 6320.477004] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware register dump:
[ 6320.487345] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [00]: 0x00000009 0x000015B3 0x0A010077 0x00955B31
[ 6320.493020] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [04]: 0x0A010077 0x00060130 0x00000016 0x00000000
[ 6320.500735] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [08]: 0x0041365C 0x00000002 0x000EADD0 0x00000008
[ 6320.508727] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [12]: 0x00000009 0x00000005 0x009C988C 0x009C98E7
[ 6320.516484] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [16]: 0x00953438 0x009406B6 0x009406B6 0x00000000
[ 6320.516499] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [20]: 0x409C76AF 0x0040658C 0x00400000 0x00955A00
[ 6320.516506] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [24]: 0x809A644E 0x004065EC 0x00428758 0xC09C76AF
[ 6320.516514] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [28]: 0x809C992D 0x0040668C 0x00000000 0x000090A2
[ 6320.516521] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [32]: 0x809B668E 0x004066BC 0x000EADD0 0x0041F110
[ 6320.516528] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [36]: 0x809B2EA2 0x004066FC 0x00000002 0x0041F110
[ 6320.516535] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [40]: 0x809B2590 0x0040672C 0x00406750 0x004079E0
[ 6320.516542] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [44]: 0x8094EAAA 0x0040674C 0x000EADC4 0x00000001
[ 6320.516549] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [48]: 0x8094F3FC 0x004067FC 0x00420CD8 0x004180C4
[ 6320.516556] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [52]: 0x80943905 0x0040681C 0x00420CD8 0x00000001
[ 6320.516563] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [56]: 0x80940E40 0x0040687C 0x0000000D 0x00002000
[ 6320.516569] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Copy Engine register dump:
[ 6320.516585] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [00]: 0x0004a000   7   7   3   3
[ 6320.516599] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [01]: 0x0004a400  25  25 223 224
[ 6320.516612] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [02]: 0x0004a800  13  13  12  13
[ 6320.516626] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [03]: 0x0004ac00  20  20  20  20
[ 6320.516639] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [04]: 0x0004b000  23  23  62  23
[ 6320.516652] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [05]: 0x0004b400  29  29 220 221
[ 6320.516665] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [06]: 0x0004b800   3   3   3   3
[ 6320.516679] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [07]: 0x0004bc00   1   1   1   1
[ 6320.516692] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [08]: 0x0004c000   0   0 127   0
[ 6320.516705] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [09]: 0x0004c400   0   0   0   0
[ 6320.516718] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [10]: 0x0004c800   0   0   0   0
[ 6320.516731] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [11]: 0x0004cc00   0   0   0   0
[ 6320.634329] ieee80211 phy0: Hardware restart was requested
[ 6320.636564] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to recalculate rts/cts prot for vdev 0: -108
[ 6320.636575] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to disassociate station: 24:4b:81:1b:82:22 vdev 0: -108
[ 6320.636599] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to delete peer 24:4b:81:1b:82:22 for vdev 0: -108
[ 6320.637497] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to recalculate rts/cts prot for vdev 0: -108
[ 6320.637505] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to disassociate station: 24:4b:81:1b:82:22 vdev 0: -108
[ 6320.788330] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot get otp board id result 0x00008800 board_id 2 chip_id 1 ext_bid_support 0
[ 6320.808887] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot upload otp to 0x1234 len 11241
[ 6321.953902] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Init Max Stations to 512
[ 6322.027273] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: wmi event ready sw_version 0x01000000 abi_version 3 mac_addr xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx status 0
[ 6322.154826] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: bdf failsafe status event received from fw: 0
[ 6322.525441] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: device successfully recovered
...
[ 6322.904080] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: peer-unmap-event: unknown peer id 3
[ 6322.904299] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: peer-unmap-event: unknown peer id 3
[ 6323.149756] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: peer-unmap-event: unknown peer id 2
[ 6323.149967] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: peer-unmap-event: unknown peer id 2
...
[ 6323.339510] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: peer-unmap-event: unknown peer id 1
[ 6323.339731] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: peer-unmap-event: unknown peer id 1
...
[ 6324.079873] ath: EEPROM regdomain: 0x8114
[ 6324.079879] ath: EEPROM indicates we should expect a country code
[ 6324.079884] ath: doing EEPROM country->regdmn map search
[ 6324.079888] ath: country maps to regdmn code: 0x37
[ 6324.079892] ath: Country alpha2 being used: DE
[ 6324.079896] ath: Regpair used: 0x37
[ 6324.079901] ath: regdomain 0x8114 dynamically updated by user
[ 6324.079917] ath: EEPROM regdomain: 0x8114
[ 6324.079921] ath: EEPROM indicates we should expect a country code
[ 6324.079924] ath: doing EEPROM country->regdmn map search
[ 6324.079928] ath: country maps to regdmn code: 0x37
[ 6324.079933] ath: Country alpha2 being used: DE
[ 6324.079937] ath: Regpair used: 0x37
[ 6324.079941] ath: regdomain 0x8114 dynamically updated by user
[ 6324.371284] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot get otp board id result 0x00008800 board_id 2 chip_id 1 ext_bid_support 0
[ 6324.391828] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot upload otp to 0x1234 len 11241
[ 6325.537329] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Init Max Stations to 512
[ 6325.610372] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: wmi event ready sw_version 0x01000000 abi_version 3 mac_addr xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx status 0
[ 6325.740969] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: bdf failsafe status event received from fw: 0
...
[ 6328.048521] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: enable qboost for STA 24:4b:81:1b:82:22 for vdev 0
[ 6328.049800] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: set sifs trigger time 0 (qboost) for vdev 0
[ 6331.137988] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: wmi command 36872 timeout, restarting hardware
[ 6331.138043] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to set tx-acktimeout: -11, req 0x49
[ 6331.144472] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware crashed! (uuid n/a)
[ 6331.151815] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: qca99x0 hw2.0 target 0x01000000 chip_id 0x003b01ff sub 168c:0002
[ 6331.158094] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: kconfig debug 1 debugfs 1 tracing 0 dfs 0 testmode 0
[ 6331.170547] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware ver 10.4-3.15-00015 api 5 features no-p2p,mfp,peer-flow-ctrl,allows-mesh-bcast,no-ps,peer-fixed-rate crc32 e2c838df
[ 6331.176058] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: board_file api 2 bmi_id 1:2 crc32 792a3d38
[ 6331.189856] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: htt-ver 2.2 wmi-op 6 htt-op 4 cal pre-cal-file max-sta 512 raw 0 hwcrypto 1
[ 6331.197031] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware register dump:
[ 6331.207385] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [00]: 0x00000009 0x000015B3 0x0A010077 0x00955B31
[ 6331.213015] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [04]: 0x0A010077 0x00060130 0x00000016 0x00428770
[ 6331.220748] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [08]: 0x0041365C 0x00000002 0x000EA69C 0x00000008
[ 6331.228620] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [12]: 0x00000009 0x00000005 0x009C89BC 0x009C8A17
[ 6331.236470] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [16]: 0x00953438 0x000D71FC 0x009406B6 0x00000000
[ 6331.244430] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [20]: 0x409C81A7 0x0040658C 0x00400000 0x00955A00
[ 6331.252333] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [24]: 0x809A644E 0x004065EC 0x00000000 0xC09C81A7
[ 6331.260236] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [28]: 0x809C8A5D 0x0040668C 0x00000000 0x000090A2
[ 6331.268147] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [32]: 0x809B668E 0x004066BC 0x000EA69C 0x0041F0F0
[ 6331.275966] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [36]: 0x809B2EA2 0x004066FC 0x00000002 0x0041F0F0
[ 6331.283919] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [40]: 0x809B2590 0x0040672C 0x00406754 0x004079E0
[ 6331.291835] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [44]: 0x8094EAAA 0x0040674C 0x000EADC4 0x00000002
[ 6331.299724] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [48]: 0x8094F3FC 0x004067FC 0x00420CD8 0x004180C4
[ 6331.307564] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [52]: 0x80943905 0x0040681C 0x00420CD8 0x00000001
[ 6331.315532] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [56]: 0x80940E40 0x0040687C 0x0000000D 0x00006104
[ 6331.323433] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Copy Engine register dump:
[ 6331.331348] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [00]: 0x0004a000   7   7   3   3
[ 6331.337082] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [01]: 0x0004a400  31  31 165 166
[ 6331.343746] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [02]: 0x0004a800  46  46 109 110
[ 6331.350179] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [03]: 0x0004ac00  19  19  19  19
[ 6331.356525] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [04]: 0x0004b000  12  12  52  12
[ 6331.363020] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [05]: 0x0004b400  18  18  81  82
[ 6331.369424] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [06]: 0x0004b800  31  31  31  31
[ 6331.375796] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [07]: 0x0004bc00   1   1   1   1
[ 6331.382295] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [08]: 0x0004c000   0   0 127   0
[ 6331.388699] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [09]: 0x0004c400   1   1   1   1
[ 6331.395066] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [10]: 0x0004c800   0   0   0   0
[ 6331.401570] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [11]: 0x0004cc00   0   0   0   0
[ 6331.408310] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to set 2g txpower 20: -108
[ 6331.414430] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to setup tx power 20: -108
[ 6331.420870] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to recalc tx power: -108
[ 6331.427312] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to set 2g txpower 20: -108
[ 6331.433867] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to setup tx power 20: -108
[ 6331.440202] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to recalc tx power: -108
[ 6331.446662] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to set 2g txpower 20: -108
[ 6331.453225] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to setup tx power 20: -108
[ 6331.549921] ieee80211 phy0: Hardware restart was requested
[ 6331.695745] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot get otp board id result 0x00008800 board_id 2 chip_id 1 ext_bid_support 0
[ 6331.716291] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot upload otp to 0x1234 len 11241
[ 6332.861147] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Init Max Stations to 512
[ 6332.934367] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: wmi event ready sw_version 0x01000000 abi_version 3 mac_addr xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx status 0
[ 6333.075384] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: bdf failsafe status event received from fw: 0
[ 6333.449434] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: device successfully recovered
...
[ 6334.896047] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: enable qboost for STA 24:0a:c4:07:29:80 for vdev 0
[ 6334.896507] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: set sifs trigger time 0 (qboost) for vdev 0
[ 6334.903204] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware crashed! (uuid n/a)
[ 6334.910570] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: qca99x0 hw2.0 target 0x01000000 chip_id 0x003b01ff sub 168c:0002
[ 6334.916487] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: kconfig debug 1 debugfs 1 tracing 0 dfs 0 testmode 0
[ 6334.928961] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware ver 10.4-3.15-00015 api 5 features no-p2p,mfp,peer-flow-ctrl,allows-mesh-bcast,no-ps,peer-fixed-rate crc32 e2c838df
[ 6334.934490] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: board_file api 2 bmi_id 1:2 crc32 792a3d38
[ 6334.948372] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: htt-ver 2.2 wmi-op 6 htt-op 4 cal pre-cal-file max-sta 512 raw 0 hwcrypto 1
[ 6334.955519] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware register dump:
[ 6334.965867] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [00]: 0x00000009 0x000015B3 0x0A010077 0x00955B31
[ 6334.971517] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [04]: 0x0A010077 0x00060130 0x00000016 0x0045C224
[ 6334.979276] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [08]: 0x0041365C 0x00000002 0x000EA69C 0x00000008
[ 6334.987059] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [12]: 0x00000009 0x00000005 0x009C6F3C 0x009C6F97
[ 6334.995040] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [16]: 0x00953438 0x009406B6 0x0099E029 0x00000000
[ 6335.002953] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [20]: 0x409C998B 0x0040658C 0x00400000 0x00955A00
[ 6335.010818] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [24]: 0x809A644E 0x004065EC 0x0041CCB4 0xC09C998B
[ 6335.018720] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [28]: 0x809C6FDD 0x0040668C 0x00000000 0x000090A2
[ 6335.026557] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [32]: 0x809B668E 0x004066BC 0x000EA69C 0x0041F0F0
[ 6335.034528] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [36]: 0x809B2EA2 0x004066FC 0x00000002 0x0041F0F0
[ 6335.042434] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [40]: 0x809B2590 0x0040672C 0x00406750 0x004079E0
[ 6335.050340] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [44]: 0x8094EAAA 0x0040674C 0x000EA690 0x00000001
[ 6335.058250] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [48]: 0x8094F3FC 0x004067FC 0x00420CD8 0x004180C4
[ 6335.066052] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [52]: 0x80943905 0x0040681C 0x00420CD8 0x00000001
[ 6335.074016] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [56]: 0x80940E40 0x0040687C 0x0000000D 0x00002000
[ 6335.081942] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Copy Engine register dump:
[ 6335.089852] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [00]: 0x0004a000   7   7   3   3
[ 6335.095595] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [01]: 0x0004a400   1   1 167 168
[ 6335.102251] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [02]: 0x0004a800   6   6   5   6
[ 6335.108665] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [03]: 0x0004ac00  17  17  17  17
[ 6335.115017] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [04]: 0x0004b000  17  17  54  17
[ 6335.121504] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [05]: 0x0004b400  30  30 157 158
[ 6335.127940] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [06]: 0x0004b800  13  13  13  13
[ 6335.134286] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [07]: 0x0004bc00   1   1   1   1
[ 6335.140778] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [08]: 0x0004c000   0   0 127   0
[ 6335.147134] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [09]: 0x0004c400   0   0   0   0
[ 6335.153618] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [10]: 0x0004c800   0   0   0   0
[ 6335.160055] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [11]: 0x0004cc00   0   0   0   0
...
[ 6335.421580] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot get otp board id result 0x00008800 board_id 2 chip_id 1 ext_bid_support 0
[ 6335.442150] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: boot upload otp to 0x1234 len 11241
[ 6336.587020] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Init Max Stations to 512
[ 6336.660003] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: wmi event ready sw_version 0x01000000 abi_version 3 mac_addr xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx status 0
[ 6336.791768] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: bdf failsafe status event received from fw: 0
[ 6337.160727] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: enable qboost for STA 24:0a:c4:07:29:80 for vdev 0
[ 6337.161158] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: set sifs trigger time 0 (qboost) for vdev 0
[ 6337.170790] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware crashed! (uuid n/a)
[ 6337.175208] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: qca99x0 hw2.0 target 0x01000000 chip_id 0x003b01ff sub 168c:0002
[ 6337.181284] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: kconfig debug 1 debugfs 1 tracing 0 dfs 0 testmode 0
[ 6337.193746] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware ver 10.4-3.15-00015 api 5 features no-p2p,mfp,peer-flow-ctrl,allows-mesh-bcast,no-ps,peer-fixed-rate crc32 e2c838df
[ 6337.199347] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: board_file api 2 bmi_id 1:2 crc32 792a3d38
[ 6337.213055] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: htt-ver 2.2 wmi-op 6 htt-op 4 cal pre-cal-file max-sta 512 raw 0 hwcrypto 1
[ 6337.220310] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: firmware register dump:
[ 6337.230633] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [00]: 0x00000009 0x000015B3 0x0A010077 0x00955B31
[ 6337.236143] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [04]: 0x0A010077 0x00060130 0x00000016 0x0045C224
[ 6337.243953] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [08]: 0x0041365C 0x00000002 0x000EADD0 0x00000008
[ 6337.251849] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [12]: 0x00000009 0x00000005 0x009C6F3C 0x009C6F97
[ 6337.259721] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [16]: 0x00953438 0x000D7413 0x009406B6 0x00000000
[ 6337.267564] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [20]: 0x409C8983 0x0040658C 0x00400000 0x00955A00
[ 6337.275529] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [24]: 0x809A644E 0x004065EC 0x0041CCB4 0xC09C8983
[ 6337.283435] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [28]: 0x809C6FDD 0x0040668C 0x00000000 0x000090A2
[ 6337.291344] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [32]: 0x809B668E 0x004066BC 0x000EADD0 0x0041F110
[ 6337.299239] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [36]: 0x809B2EA2 0x004066FC 0x00000002 0x0041F110
[ 6337.307060] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [40]: 0x809B2590 0x0040672C 0x00406754 0x004079E0
[ 6337.315050] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [44]: 0x8094EAAA 0x0040674C 0x000EA690 0x00000002
[ 6337.322923] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [48]: 0x8094F3FC 0x004067FC 0x00420CD8 0x004180C4
[ 6337.330824] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [52]: 0x80943905 0x0040681C 0x00420CD8 0x00000001
[ 6337.338728] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [56]: 0x80940E40 0x0040687C 0x0000000D 0x00002110
[ 6337.346581] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: Copy Engine register dump:
[ 6337.354566] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [00]: 0x0004a000   7   7   3   3
[ 6337.360351] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [01]: 0x0004a400   7   7 109 110
[ 6337.366876] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [02]: 0x0004a800  14  14  12  14
[ 6337.373401] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [03]: 0x0004ac00  26  26  26  26
[ 6337.379781] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [04]: 0x0004b000   4   4  44   4
[ 6337.386143] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [05]: 0x0004b400  13  13  12  13
[ 6337.392652] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [06]: 0x0004b800   5   5   5   5
[ 6337.399057] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [07]: 0x0004bc00   1   1   1   1
[ 6337.405416] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [08]: 0x0004c000   0   0 127   0
[ 6337.411896] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [09]: 0x0004c400   1   1   1   1
[ 6337.418331] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [10]: 0x0004c800   0   0   0   0
[ 6337.424684] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: [11]: 0x0004cc00   0   0   0   0
[ 6337.431403] ath10k_warn: 10 callbacks suppressed
[ 6337.431410] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to create wmi peer 60:01:94:05:79:99 on vdev 0: -108
[ 6337.442286] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to add peer 60:01:94:05:79:99 for vdev 0 when adding a new sta: -108
[ 6337.451043] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: device is wedged, will not restart
[ 6337.461313] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to install key for vdev 0 peer 58:ef:68:58:6e:fa: -108
[ 6337.467523] wlan0: failed to set key (1, ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff) to hardware (-108)
[ 6337.476646] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to install key for vdev 1 peer 5a:ef:68:58:6e:fa: -108
[ 6337.483778] wlan0.1: failed to set key (1, ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff) to hardware (-108)
[ 6337.492732] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to install key for vdev 2 peer 5e:ef:68:58:6e:fa: -108
[ 6337.500266] wlan0.2: failed to set key (1, ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff) to hardware (-108)
[ 6337.518233] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to set beacon mode for vdev 0: -108
[ 6337.518267] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to set dtim period for vdev 0: -108
[ 6337.524408] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to set cts protection for vdev 0: -108
[ 6337.531702] ath10k_pci 0000:01:00.0: failed to recalculate rts/cts prot for vdev 0: -108


device description missing and please post full kernel log.

_________________
"So you tried to use the computer and it started smoking? Sounds like a Mac to me.." - Louis Rossmann https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL_5YDRWqGE&t=60s
kernel-panic69
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 08 May 2018
Posts: 10155
Location: Texas, USA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:30    Post subject: Reply with quote
habeIchVergessen wrote:
hw: EA8500
sw: r45863

issues:
- web gui doesn't load on 2.4 wifi (flawless in 44849)
- samba3 doesn't connect without username/password
- wifi vanilla fw doesn't load (Direct firmware load for ath10k/QCA99X0/hw2.0-vanilla/firmware-6.bin failed with error -2)


It would've helped if it was all in one post. EA8500 is the hardware.

_________________
Official Forum Rules, Guidelines & Helpful InformationFirmware FAQInstallation WikiWhere Do I Download Firmware?
DON'T use Chromium-based browsersRTFM/STFW TL;DR is NOT an excuse. • Why Should I Care What Color the Bikeshed Is?
Please DO NOT PM me with questions; Ask in the forum. ---------------------- Linux User #377467 counter.li.org / linuxcounter.net
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 1 of 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum