Lost connection to iphone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
jarelow
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 20:39    Post subject: Lost connection to iphone Reply with quote
I have only just installed dd-wrt and is quite new to this but updating to dd-wrt from stock firmware went like a charm.

Now I do experience that iphones seems to loose wifi connection after a while. Seems to be working worse on iphone 8 than on iphone X but happens on both.

Very similar to https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=327775.

HW DLINK DIR-882 rev A and FW DD-WRT v3.0-r45677 std (02/04/21)

Anyone else seing this? Set channel to auto and it seems to be happening even more.
Sponsor
neetooh
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 22:59    Post subject: DIR-882 - iPhone 11, Wireless Issue Reply with quote
I experienced the same issue on build r44715 for 5ghz network. More newer iPhones would not work after a while with the Wi-Fi.

As a workaround to this issue I switched AP from 'AC' only mode to 'AC/N-Mixed'. This seemed to have fixed it and there was no noticable speed drop doing so.

For channel settings I would not set to auto and try use something between 36 and 48.

Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: