Traffic Monitoring by Device

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
plmokn
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 21:47    Post subject: Traffic Monitoring by Device Reply with quote
Are there any ways to monitor traffic usage by device? Ideally for a specified time period, be it 7 days, 30 days or longer.

I'm running V3.0 build 44538 std and cannot see anything under any of the tabs. Trying to avoid flashing back to ASUS-WRT as I know that does have per device traffic monitoring/history.

I found a link to a script of some kind, but it was showing as out of date and no longer supported.

Thanks.
Sponsor
Wildlion
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 23:46    Post subject: Reply with quote
You should search the forum better, YaMon is the recommended solution, but it does not work with SFE

Otherwise look at gargoyle firmware.
eibgrad
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
If you want something supported natively, consider using FT (FreshTomato) instead. It supports Broadcom, but not all Broadcom routers. You get most all the features of dd-wrt, plus a few extra (ad blocking, multiple OpenVPN clients/servers, transmission, etc.).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: