Question regarding the status of the TP-Link Archer C1900 v1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
xoltrix2000
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:19    Post subject: Question regarding the status of the TP-Link Archer C1900 v1 Reply with quote
Hi there. I read a lot of posts about the Archer C1900 but none talk about the current functionality of DD-WRT on it.

There is a beta available for the C1900 (doesn't say if it's v1 or v2) but I'm really afraid to try.

If anyone out there has tried this on the v1, please let me know if it works!
Sponsor
houndtt
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:05    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've been using DD-WRT on my Archer C1900 v1 for some time now and it works very well. The current builds only work for v1 and not v2 and only for US and not CA hardware. The only issues I've found I posted about including channel widths for which the fix is to manually set the channels (rather than auto) and the regulatory domain. For the latter, I eventually just set the domain to US and enabled the 802.11d regulatory mode. That way my clients default to US when seen on the network.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: