Anyone else still using a Buffalo WXR-1900DHP?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
ludacrisvp
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 19:05    Post subject: Anyone else still using a Buffalo WXR-1900DHP? Reply with quote
So i'm still running this router and am using an older kong build, i've poked in here from time to time and found out that kong no longer builds dd-wrt, so i'm debating changing to the main BS builds of dd-wrt (or the potential to dig into a change to openwrt but i'm not sure i'm up for that change).

I'm at over 100 days of uptime at the moment, and generally have had a really stable time, but I figure i should look to update to get some new fixes / features.
Code:
Router Model: Buffalo WXR-1900DHP
Firmware Version: DD-WRT v3.0-r37015M kongac (09/23/18)
Kernel Version: Linux 4.4.157 #603 SMP Sun Sep 23 01:10:11 CEST 2018 armv7l

Overclocked via bootloader to 1.4GHz (base 1.0)

I have WiFi disabled at this time as I run a UniFi AP-AC-PRO for all WiFi so this is really just the gateway and a switch for the internet, but it is also running dnsmasq for adblocking along with lighttpd for other levels of adblocking (video and images).

I have 1Gb symmetric fiber internet so I need SFE to work as well.

WNDR-3400 - retired to its box for several years
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: