cross posting or not?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions
stephensuley
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 21:44    Post subject: cross posting or not? Reply with quote
I was wondering if I may ask the group to spend a few seconds to comment their opinion on a question of is this cross posting or not debate?

I posted a reply to a users thread, and asked if there was an update and re-iterated specifically the users own question as the part I was wondering had an update. "try to turn off WMM power save and leave WMM generally on"

See my reply here:
https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=279194

That same day I created new post asking for advice on a configuration change to alter unwanted behaviour I was seeing on a specific wifi client with a repeater bridge device over wl1.

here:
https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=327372

Different router, different mode, different hardware, different client and different software versions. Different questions; I asked for configuration advice. He asked specifically for a way to "to turn off WMM power save and leave WMM generally on"

Is this an example of a cross post?

Kindly ask for your consideration. Thanks again and have a great weekend.

Latest and greatest builds Wink
Sponsor
msoengineer
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 21:55    Post subject: Reply with quote
You're really starting to tick me off...

This is not a fair democracy and you don't get to get a vote...

Please, take the weekend off, get a cooler head, and come back.

I seriously don't have to put up with this and would be right in banning you now, but I am a fair person and realize you're stewing over something you need to move on about...

what else is going on in your life right now you can't control so you are taking it out on a stupid mod about 3rd party firmware...

it's the weekend... go have a safe time and come back with a level head...

Thread is being locked.

Do it again and I will take this to BS to ban you.
Learn to move on and cool off... fair warning

as far as the rules:

https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=316427#316427

• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Please refrain from swearing, as it only serves to deter others from reading further. If your post has been removed, our decision is final in these matters.

You are now throwing gas on a fire to prove "your" point. By ignoring my warnings and rules you further tick me off

• Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

Again, your continued action to poke the bear is abuse...

TIPS/TRICKS: Best QCA Wifi Settings | Latency tricks | QoS Port priority | NEVER USE MU-MIMO |
Why to NOT use MU-MIMO | Max Wifi Pwr by Country | Linux Wifi Pwr | AC MCS & AX MCS | QCA 5Ghz chnls to use | WIFI Freq WIKI | TFTP R7800 | Don't buy AX | IPERF3 How-To

[R9000]52396 nightly (Main Router)
[EA8500]43192 & 45493 (2xOffsite)
[R7800] resting
[WDR3600]BS 44715 (Offsite)
[A7v5]BS 43038 (Offsite+spare napping)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: