Help linksys e1000 add small openvpn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Betty2002
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 19:32    Post subject: Help linksys e1000 add small openvpn Reply with quote
Hello,

First of all English is not my language, sorry for mistakes.

I haven't been around for quite some time to this forum since my first update of my Lnksys E1000 v1.2 firmware in 2011.

Yesterday I have updated to v24 40559 k2.6 mini, but I need to make another update to a version with open vpn. I wanted to confirm if I can use this.

firmware: dd-wrt.v24-35531_NEWD-2_K2.6_openvpn_small.bin

Here: https://download1.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/betas/2018/03-26-2018-r35531/broadcom_K26/

Or something similar newer or older,I read small version, could be good, it is less 4MB.

I started in the router database link for my router type and it list the firmware I have installed, but any with open vpn, I suposse for the ram memory of the router.
I have a principal router, I only want a new one with vpn nordvpn client, to connect sometimes.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: