[SOLVED] R7000 Damaged after trying AsusWRT NG branch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
iFrog
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 23:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you so much everyone, I was about ready to give up and throw this R7000 out, in fact I had put it in my trash, but thankfully the latest post was the one I needed, and it fixed the problem. Now I have a working R7000 with DD-WRT 06/02/2020 release on it, and all seems good. While I am happy with my new router, and will keep it as it does have better specs then the R7000, the R7000 is a suitable backup router if needed, or even a second one, if needed. Thanks again. The only loss was, I removed the serial and password info from the bottom in case it was goodbye, but at this point those things are pointless it's not covered by support, and I've memorized the default password, and I always set it up by wired, so don't need the default SSID info anymore.

It didn't even get messy, but i did wipe it down with a damp cloth just to clean it. All looking good.
Sponsor
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: