Routers for sale in Venezuela

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
feliciano
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 23:57    Post subject: Routers for sale in Venezuela Reply with quote
I have several old routers, (mostly Broadcom and with USB ports), and I want to free some space, so I can sell: F5D7231-4p, WRT54Gv3, WRT54GLv1, a generic wall-pluged repeater, TEW-714tru, F7D7301, WNR3500Lv2, E1000v2, E2500v3, etc., and a WGPS606 Client / Print Server.

I can also repair routers and ADSL modems, as well as supply internal components and JTAGs and USB-TTL adapters.

If anyone interested, feel free to PM me, or check MercadoLibre.

pjetureliasson
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:09    Post subject: Reply with quote
Please send me a price on the inbox
feliciano
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:48    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for reaching out. Please note, because of the worlwide lockdown, currently I can only ship within Venezuela.

Used, I have: 1 Belkin F5D7231-4P, 1 Buffalo WHR-G54S, 1 Linksys WRT54Gv3 (high power), 1 Belkin F7D7301, 1 Netgear WNR3500Lv2, 1 Linksys E1000, 1 TrendNET TEW-714tru travel router, 1 GLi.net GL-AR150-ext travel router, 1 Linksys E3200. Most of them with dd-wrt, some with Tomato, and others with Openwrt (and I prefer stability over the last version available of each).
New, I have: 2 generic travel router, 1 COMFAST travel router, 1 Cudy AC1200.

I also have USB adapters for WiFi or for (wired) Ethernet, and specialty devices such as: 1 3Com officeconnect LAN modem (RAS), several DSL modems, 1 Netgear WGPS606 print server, several ATAs and/or wired and cordless VoIP phones, 1 Linksys WRTp54G, 1 Alcatel 4G LinkHub.

I want to sell some of them. I sent you a PM in case you're interested on any of the above.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: