Nanostation Loco M5 wierd problem please some advice

Toombstone
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 21:28    Post subject: Nanostation Loco M5 wierd problem please some advice Reply with quote
Ok there is a nanostation loco m5 runing the latest swoftware from ubiquiti configured to work in router mode. The device work perfectly and does what is supposed to do. Atleast until yesterday when it did a wierd thing. Stopped working with an old TP link router. First i decided that was negotiation protocols and bought a cheap Archer c20 router but surprise not working again. Im lucky and have access to lots of equipment. Replaced the cables PoE and the Nanostation itself with brand new. Then it started working with the old router again. After 2 hours same problem. Then i discover that the damn thing goes to 10mb fullduplex and the router cant get an IP via DHCP. Then i plug the radio to a laptop and BOOM i have internet. Then i try 4 different routers. I try to force 100mb fullduplex then i connect it to my own wrt3200acm force 100 full duplex on both and no luck. Literally tried with 4 different routers 2 cheap and 2 good routers both runing DDWRT and stock (on the good ones) and nothing works. Ive changed the cabels CAT5E everything is tested and works. When i connect to a laptop or PC dosent matter the pc or laptop everything works but if i try to connect the device to a router it refuses to go 100mbs. Sorry for the terrible grammar and english not my first language. Please give some advice.

PS i have the option to replace the entire M5 again with a brand new and all the cabling too but i doubt it will give different results.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: