413 Error flashing EA2700

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
doubledesi
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 0:23    Post subject: 413 Error flashing EA2700 Reply with quote
Folks,

I have flashed multiple routers with DD-WRT over the past several years. Not really had much trouble with doing that. For the first time I'm encountering 413 problem flashing my EA-2700.

I have gone through the forums and tried every single version people have claimed success with. The stock Linksys firmware on my router is version 1.0.14 (and not the latest since that's not advised). So I have already downgraded successfully to 1.0.14

So, I even tried re-flashing the stock firmware itself and once again got 413 error! Makes no sense. Almost seems like Linksys did something to 1.0.14 which is preventing me from reflashing *any* firmware.

If someone can please suggest some options / other versions I can try flashing.

PS - I did *not* do 30-30-30 because I read on forums for this router one should not do that, or risk problems. Would like clarification on that as well.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Sponsor
kernel-panic69
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 0:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
1) Wrong sub-forum. That is a Broadcom unit.

2) https://haeberling.blogspot.com/2014/11/installing-dd-wrt-on-linksys-ea2700.html

3) https://wiki.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Devices (21671)....

4) There's several forum threads about this device....

5) You may have to try TFTP. Worst case is serial recovery.

DD-WRT Releases 2023 (PolitePol)
DD-WRT Releases 2023 (RSS Everything)

----------------------
Linux User #377467 counter.li.org / linuxcounter.net
doubledesi
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:52    Post subject: EA 2700 Tried everything Reply with quote
Sorry, dunno how my post ended in incorrect forum. I did read all threads on EA 2700. Not a single person reported a 413. Is it possible to move this thread to correct forum?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: