TP-Link TL-WR740N ver 4.27

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
worker0
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 14:47    Post subject: TP-Link TL-WR740N ver 4.27 Reply with quote
Heloo friends,
I found another TP Link TL WR 740N

This Time, sticker which lay under device is damadged, so I can not check real version of it. On sticker which is vissible when device is dissasembled is stated: Ver: 4.27

This version have real push button power switch, and it works on 9V instead of 5/6 like my last 740N. Wich version of DD-WRT to flash on it?
Sponsor
arssant
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 15:01    Post subject: Re: TP-Link TL-WR740N ver 4.27 Reply with quote
worker0 wrote:
Heloo friends,
I found another TP Link TL WR 740N

This Time, sticker which lay under device is damadged, so I can not check real version of it. On sticker which is vissible when device is dissasembled is stated: Ver: 4.27

This version have real push button power switch, and it works on 9V instead of 5/6 like my last 740N. Wich version of DD-WRT to flash on it?

Hi.

Easy one.. disassemble it, inside you will find another sticker with all info about it.

Like this one:
https://openwrt.org/_detail/media/tplink/tl-wr740n/tl-wr740n-v423-board-downside-uart.jpg?id=toh%3Atp-link%3Atl-wr741nd
worker0
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 19:45    Post subject: Reply with quote
There are pictures:
arssant
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 13:52    Post subject: Reply with quote
worker0 wrote:
There are pictures:

Hi.

Can't see any pic. Try upload again.

Opssssssss.. very big pic, next just try to rescale. v 4.27 for sure.
worker0
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
arssant wrote:
worker0 wrote:
There are pictures:

Hi.

Can't see any pic. Try upload again.

Opssssssss.. very big pic, next just try to rescale. v 4.27 for sure.

How you are sure? By engraved sticker with TP18 or by sticker on LAN ports? Where to download firmware and is it possible to put router in pure switch mode. Just to increase number of lan ports? Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: