YAMon v4... usage totals by device

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> General Questions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Author Message
ddaniel51
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 19 Feb 2013
Posts: 1404

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 15:38    Post subject: Reply with quote
IPV6 is disabled.
_________________
Segment 1 R9000 10Gb LAN, 1Gb ISP BS
Test Bed R9000 10Gb LAN
Wired AP 1 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Wired AP 2 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Wired AP 3 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Test Bed R7800 1Gb LAN OpenWRT Kong
download1.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/betas/ (Brain Slayer)
www.desipro.de/openwrt/ (Kong's)
YAMon
https://usage-monitoring.com/index.php
Sponsor
al_c
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 13 Apr 2013
Posts: 2134
Location: Ottawa Canada

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 17:51    Post subject: Reply with quote
ddaniel51 wrote:
IPV6 is disabled.
OK... that confirms what I suspected. I've added a check in
setPaths.sh to detect whether ipv6 is enabled or not.

I'll get that to you shortly... after a little more testing at this end.

Al
ddaniel51
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 19 Feb 2013
Posts: 1404

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can you teach 4 to count higher than 10?
Snippet from users.js:
//MAC -> IP
mac2ip({ "id":"bc:3b:af:a7:ff:fc-192.168.1.93", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-18 00:40:03", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"00:24:2c:7d:03:55-192.168.1.86", "name":"", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-17 22:28:03", "updated":"2019-10-17 23:42:57" })
mac2ip({ "id":"3c:28:6d:ed:92:24-192.168.1.79", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-17 21:26:02", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"3c:28:6d:ce:4f:e3-192.168.1.82", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-17 21:26:02", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"00:59:dc:78:fc:19-24.251.40.1", "name":"New Device-2", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-17 21:20:25", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"08:02:8e:93:ee:00-24.251.40.33", "name":"vlan2", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-17 21:20:13", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"ec:fa:bc:48:7b:4b-192.168.1.78", "name":"", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-17 05:44:02", "updated":"2019-10-17 20:31:21" })
mac2ip({ "id":"50:02:91:49:56:2c-192.168.1.69", "name":"", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-17 05:22:02", "updated":"2019-10-17 20:31:21" })
mac2ip({ "id":"bc:ee:7b:a4:2f:af-192.168.1.94", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-17 05:00:00", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"4c:ed:fb:b4:35:95-192.168.1.200", "name":"", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 09:42:02", "updated":"2019-10-17 20:31:21" })
mac2ip({ "id":"04:ce:14:0a:bd:a3-192.168.1.5", "name":"", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 06:00:00", "updated":"2019-10-17 20:31:21" })
mac2ip({ "id":"04:ce:14:07:c8:af-192.168.1.4", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 05:12:02", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"04:ce:14:0a:a3:e3-192.168.1.3", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 05:08:02", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"04:ce:14:0b:47:7d-192.168.1.2", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 05:06:02", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"3c:28:6d:f6:03:08-192.168.1.89", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 05:04:03", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"fc:a1:83:bc:21:9e-192.168.1.76", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 04:24:01", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"f8:54:b8:4e:87:fe-192.168.1.98", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 04:26:01", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"f8:54:b8:4e:87:fe-192.168.1.98", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 04:24:01", "updated":"2019-10-16 04:26:01" })
mac2ip({ "id":"bc:3b:af:a7:ff:fc-192.168.1.91", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 04:22:01", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"c4:95:00:e9:20:af-192.168.1.70", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 04:21:36", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"c8:d3:ff:ef:fe:58-192.168.1.84", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 04:24:01", "updated":"" })

lol

_________________
Segment 1 R9000 10Gb LAN, 1Gb ISP BS
Test Bed R9000 10Gb LAN
Wired AP 1 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Wired AP 2 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Wired AP 3 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Test Bed R7800 1Gb LAN OpenWRT Kong
download1.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/betas/ (Brain Slayer)
www.desipro.de/openwrt/ (Kong's)
YAMon
https://usage-monitoring.com/index.php
ddaniel51
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 19 Feb 2013
Posts: 1404

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 18:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
Al how about an Y4 active indicator like the folder in /tmp for Y3?

Looking in top is no help.

_________________
Segment 1 R9000 10Gb LAN, 1Gb ISP BS
Test Bed R9000 10Gb LAN
Wired AP 1 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Wired AP 2 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Wired AP 3 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Test Bed R7800 1Gb LAN OpenWRT Kong
download1.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/betas/ (Brain Slayer)
www.desipro.de/openwrt/ (Kong's)
YAMon
https://usage-monitoring.com/index.php
ddaniel51
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 19 Feb 2013
Posts: 1404

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 17:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
At start Y4 generates 16k of Active IP Connections in DD-WRT.
What de hey?

_________________
Segment 1 R9000 10Gb LAN, 1Gb ISP BS
Test Bed R9000 10Gb LAN
Wired AP 1 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Wired AP 2 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Wired AP 3 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Test Bed R7800 1Gb LAN OpenWRT Kong
download1.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/betas/ (Brain Slayer)
www.desipro.de/openwrt/ (Kong's)
YAMon
https://usage-monitoring.com/index.php
al_c
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 13 Apr 2013
Posts: 2134
Location: Ottawa Canada

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 17:55    Post subject: Reply with quote
ddaniel51 wrote:
Al how about an Y4 active indicator like the folder in /tmp for Y3?

Looking in top is no help.
Yes - looking in top and/or ps is little or no help because the cron job run for just a few seconds and then go away.

I actually did have a folder at one point but really served no purpose. What I tend to do is look at the `raw-traffic-<date>-<hr>.txt file in /tmp/yamon...
It shows all of the updates for the current hour:
Code:

//13:00->13:04 (-vnx)

hourlyData4({ "id":"ec:xx:xx:xx:xx:8f-192.168.1.211", "hour":"13", "traffic":"4022,9310" })
Totals({ "hour":"13", "uptime":"688371.77", "interval":"4022,9310","interfaces":'{ {"br1":"0,0"}, {"br0":"4180,34011"}, {"vlan1":"4180,0"}, {"wl0.1":"0,0"}, {"eth0":"15628,225545"}, {"eth1":"0,0"}, {"eth2":"4484,0"}, {"vlan2":"11020,153913"}}'},"memory":'{51880,90108,124496}',"disk_utilization":'76%' })

//13:04->13:08 (-vnx)

hourlyData4({ "id":"ec:xx:xx:xx:xx:8f-192.168.1.211", "hour":"13", "traffic":"6703,15610" })
Totals({ "hour":"13", "uptime":"688611.62", "interval":"6703,15610","interfaces":'{ {"br1":"0,0"}, {"br0":"8250,64761"}, {"vlan1":"8250,0"}, {"wl0.1":"0,0"}, {"eth0":"27808,455693"}, {"eth1":"0,0"}, {"eth2":"8850,0"}, {"vlan2":"18778,311505"}}'},"memory":'{51912,90148,124496}',"disk_utilization":'76%' })

//13:08->13:12 (-vnx)

hourlyData4({ "id":"ec:xx:xx:xx:xx:8f-192.168.1.211", "hour":"13", "traffic":"9385,21910" })
Totals({ "hour":"13", "uptime":"688851.49", "interval":"9385,21910","interfaces":'{ {"br1":"0,0"}, {"br0":"12320,96618"}, {"vlan1":"12320,0"}, {"wl0.1":"0,0"}, {"eth0":"39988,680816"}, {"eth1":"0,0"}, {"eth2":"13216,0"}, {"vlan2":"26536,465326"}}'},"memory":'{51876,90120,124496}',"disk_utilization":'76%' })


The comments indicate to which time intervals the data belong... if the scripts are not running properly, that file should tell you what went wrong. All of the raw traffic currently also gets archived in /opt/YAMon4/data/<year>/<interval>/raw-traffic-<date>.txt so that could also tell you when things went wrong.

It'd be easy to add the folder again but to what purpose?

Thoughts/feedback?
al_c
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 13 Apr 2013
Posts: 2134
Location: Ottawa Canada

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
ddaniel51 wrote:
Can you teach 4 to count higher than 10?
Snippet from users.js:
//MAC -> IP
mac2ip({ "id":"bc:3b:af:a7:ff:fc-192.168.1.93", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-18 00:40:03", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"00:24:2c:7d:03:55-192.168.1.86", "name":"", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-17 22:28:03", "updated":"2019-10-17 23:42:57" })
mac2ip({ "id":"3c:28:6d:ed:92:24-192.168.1.79", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-17 21:26:02", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"3c:28:6d:ce:4f:e3-192.168.1.82", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-17 21:26:02", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"00:59:dc:78:fc:19-24.251.40.1", "name":"New Device-2", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-17 21:20:25", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"08:02:8e:93:ee:00-24.251.40.33", "name":"vlan2", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-17 21:20:13", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"ec:fa:bc:48:7b:4b-192.168.1.78", "name":"", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-17 05:44:02", "updated":"2019-10-17 20:31:21" })
mac2ip({ "id":"50:02:91:49:56:2c-192.168.1.69", "name":"", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-17 05:22:02", "updated":"2019-10-17 20:31:21" })
mac2ip({ "id":"bc:ee:7b:a4:2f:af-192.168.1.94", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-17 05:00:00", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"4c:ed:fb:b4:35:95-192.168.1.200", "name":"", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 09:42:02", "updated":"2019-10-17 20:31:21" })
mac2ip({ "id":"04:ce:14:0a:bd:a3-192.168.1.5", "name":"", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 06:00:00", "updated":"2019-10-17 20:31:21" })
mac2ip({ "id":"04:ce:14:07:c8:af-192.168.1.4", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 05:12:02", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"04:ce:14:0a:a3:e3-192.168.1.3", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 05:08:02", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"04:ce:14:0b:47:7d-192.168.1.2", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 05:06:02", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"3c:28:6d:f6:03:08-192.168.1.89", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 05:04:03", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"fc:a1:83:bc:21:9e-192.168.1.76", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 04:24:01", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"f8:54:b8:4e:87:fe-192.168.1.98", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 04:26:01", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"f8:54:b8:4e:87:fe-192.168.1.98", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 04:24:01", "updated":"2019-10-16 04:26:01" })
mac2ip({ "id":"bc:3b:af:a7:ff:fc-192.168.1.91", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 04:22:01", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"c4:95:00:e9:20:af-192.168.1.70", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 04:21:36", "updated":"" })
mac2ip({ "id":"c8:d3:ff:ef:fe:58-192.168.1.84", "name":"New Device-10", "active":"1", "added":"2019-10-16 04:24:01", "updated":"" })

lol

doh! fixed.

I'm putting finishing touches on a new installer/setup scripts and have found/fixed a number of issues.

I've also been adding content to the web pages:
1. https://usage-monitoring.com/v4-beta.php
2. https://usage-monitoring.com/installv4.php

Don't update things quite yet... I'll let you know when they're good to go.

Al
ddaniel51
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 19 Feb 2013
Posts: 1404

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lotsa dupes in users.js.


BTW, you deserve the PP.

_________________
Segment 1 R9000 10Gb LAN, 1Gb ISP BS
Test Bed R9000 10Gb LAN
Wired AP 1 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Wired AP 2 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Wired AP 3 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Test Bed R7800 1Gb LAN OpenWRT Kong
download1.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/betas/ (Brain Slayer)
www.desipro.de/openwrt/ (Kong's)
YAMon
https://usage-monitoring.com/index.php
al_c
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 13 Apr 2013
Posts: 2134
Location: Ottawa Canada

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 13:49    Post subject: Reply with quote
ddaniel51 wrote:
Lotsa dupes in users.js.


BTW, you deserve the PP.

Dave - thank you *VERY* much for your donation... it's greatly appreciated!

I'm not seeing duplications in my users.js... but my network has gotten much smaller and there's a lot less activity because my kids have gone off to Uni... sniff. (I actually don't even really need YAMon on my own network anymore LOL)

Can you send me the file and some logs?

TIA

Al
ddaniel51
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 19 Feb 2013
Posts: 1404

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 23:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
Files sent.

On your install page...

"This may change slightly depending on your router IP address and/or your firmware... in particular, users upgrading from yamon3.1.x might still use http://192.168.1.1/user/ until you update the value of `_setupWebIndex` in `config.file`."

Is _setupWebIndex a typo as config has WebIndex?

_________________
Segment 1 R9000 10Gb LAN, 1Gb ISP BS
Test Bed R9000 10Gb LAN
Wired AP 1 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Wired AP 2 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Wired AP 3 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Test Bed R7800 1Gb LAN OpenWRT Kong
download1.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/betas/ (Brain Slayer)
www.desipro.de/openwrt/ (Kong's)
YAMon
https://usage-monitoring.com/index.php
al_c
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 13 Apr 2013
Posts: 2134
Location: Ottawa Canada

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 17:13    Post subject: YAMon v4.0.1 now ready for testing Reply with quote
Lots of updates and fixes to the beta over the past couple of days...

Manual install process described here: https://usage-monitoring.com/installv4.php

I'll post the installer shortly.

Let me know what I've messed up where.

Al

(I'm trying to get this done as fast as possible but work interferes with play)
ddaniel51
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 19 Feb 2013
Posts: 1404

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 16:00    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yamon4.0.html has a date of 10/13. Is this correct?
Getting the usual js errors.

index4.html:1 A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at http://usage-monitoring.com/ was set without the `SameSite` attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with `SameSite=None` and `Secure`. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.

jquery.min.js:2 GET https://usage-monitoring.com/current/css/yamon4.0.css net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found)
(anonymous) @ jquery.min.js:2
Re @ jquery.min.js:2
append @ jquery.min.js:2
w.fn.<computed> @ jquery.min.js:2
(anonymous) @ index4.html:23

jquery.min.js:2 GET https://usage-monitoring.com/current/js/util4.0.js?_=1572537683061 net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found)
send @ jquery.min.js:2
ajax @ jquery.min.js:2
(anonymous) @ index4.html:36
l @ jquery.min.js:2
c @ jquery.min.js:2
setTimeout (async)
(anonymous) @ jquery.min.js:2
u @ jquery.min.js:2
fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2
fire @ jquery.min.js:2
u @ jquery.min.js:2
fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2
ready @ jquery.min.js:2
_ @ jquery.min.js:2

_________________
Segment 1 R9000 10Gb LAN, 1Gb ISP BS
Test Bed R9000 10Gb LAN
Wired AP 1 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Wired AP 2 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Wired AP 3 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Test Bed R7800 1Gb LAN OpenWRT Kong
download1.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/betas/ (Brain Slayer)
www.desipro.de/openwrt/ (Kong's)
YAMon
https://usage-monitoring.com/index.php
al_c
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 13 Apr 2013
Posts: 2134
Location: Ottawa Canada

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 18:14    Post subject: Reply with quote
ddaniel51 wrote:
Yamon4.0.html has a date of 10/13. Is this correct?
Getting the usual js errors.

index4.html:1 A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at http://usage-monitoring.com/ was set without the `SameSite` attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with `SameSite=None` and `Secure`. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.

jquery.min.js:2 GET https://usage-monitoring.com/current/css/yamon4.0.css net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found)
(anonymous) @ jquery.min.js:2
Re @ jquery.min.js:2
append @ jquery.min.js:2
w.fn.<computed> @ jquery.min.js:2
(anonymous) @ index4.html:23

jquery.min.js:2 GET https://usage-monitoring.com/current/js/util4.0.js?_=1572537683061 net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found)
send @ jquery.min.js:2
ajax @ jquery.min.js:2
(anonymous) @ index4.html:36
l @ jquery.min.js:2
c @ jquery.min.js:2
setTimeout (async)
(anonymous) @ jquery.min.js:2
u @ jquery.min.js:2
fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2
fire @ jquery.min.js:2
u @ jquery.min.js:2
fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2
ready @ jquery.min.js:2
_ @ jquery.min.js:2


Dave - you're still a step ahead of me... I was happy enough to get to the installer and setup script ready for testing.

I still haven't gotten around to the reports yet. You're seeing the 404 error because I have to up-rev and build the JS files.

I appreciate all of the testing that you're doing... honest! Smile
Al
ddaniel51
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 19 Feb 2013
Posts: 1404

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 16:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sowwy, your Install page implied reports were up.
_________________
Segment 1 R9000 10Gb LAN, 1Gb ISP BS
Test Bed R9000 10Gb LAN
Wired AP 1 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Wired AP 2 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Wired AP 3 Unifi UAP AC PRO 1Gb LAN
Test Bed R7800 1Gb LAN OpenWRT Kong
download1.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/betas/ (Brain Slayer)
www.desipro.de/openwrt/ (Kong's)
YAMon
https://usage-monitoring.com/index.php
al_c
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 13 Apr 2013
Posts: 2134
Location: Ottawa Canada

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 16:36    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here are some aliases that I've added while running/testing YAMon:
Code:
alias psy='ps | grep -v grep | grep YAMon'
alias sta='/opt/YAMon4/start.sh'
alias setp='/opt/YAMon4/setPaths.sh'
alias pau='/opt/YAMon4/pause.sh'
alias ipt='iptables -L YAMONv40 -vnx'
alias ip6='ip6tables -L YAMONv40 -vnx'
alias clog='/opt/YAMon4/copy-log.sh'
alias comp='/opt/YAMon4/compare.sh'
alias fif='/opt/YAMon4/fif.sh $1'
alias cpa="cp /opt/YAMon4/alias.sh $HOME/.profile ; . $HOME/.profile"
echo '************************************************
************* Bash Aliases loaded **************
************************************************'

The aliases allow me to shorten common/recurring commands to just a few key strokes - e.g., I can restart YAMon by typing just `sta` in a PuTTY window rather than entering the full command --> `/opt/YAMon4/start.sh`)

I save these in /opt/YAMon4/alias.sh and can run `cpa` -- my abbreviation for copy aliases -- to update things if/when I've made changes in alias.sh (an alias to update my aliases... isn't recursion cool!)

I've also added the line
Code:
cp /opt/YAMon4/alias.sh $HOME/.profile ; . $HOME/.profile
to my startup scripts in the DD-WRT admin GUI so that my aliases are ready to go if the router reboots.

Feel free to update this list as you see fit and/or suggest changes.

Al
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 16
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum