Hotspot with market research questions as access requirement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
Buckle
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:37    Post subject: Hotspot with market research questions as access requirement Reply with quote
I am busy with a Business School Course at the University and would like to demo a business concept we have in front of a class. I need to create a WiFi Hotspot that first directs you to a site with market research questions and then after questions is answered you get a set time of internet access (for example 30min). After that time you answer questions again. I need help to develop such a solution, can someone indicate if they are willing to help me with this for some compensation.
I have an ASUS RT-AC66U Router that I flashed with a dd-wrt firmware and that works fine but I am not 100% certain if the “Hotspot Services” that is there will help me because I do not need payment for the internet usage, only the market research. I would prefer if someone can advise me. I also do not have webpage design experience and need some help.
I would like to use my current hardware (ASUS RT-AC66U) for this demo in class but later, if the business idea grow a bit more, we can look into better options.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: