New Build 40439: BS 07-26-2019-r40439 (DO NOT FLASH, BRICKS)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
tinkeruntilitworks

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 17:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
i only have 1 pc with ethernet. it's fairly old. i think the old hardware might not connect to the router as quickly as new hardware would. just guessing though. ive yet to crack the timing code.

related i don't fully trust the cord.

is there a way to download the firmware to the router or a usb and flash it from there? skipping the pc
* not the bricked device. a normal functioning device
Sponsor
kernel-panic69
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 18:06    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ping, power, put. I could probably revive my old P55C 300MMX laptop from '99 and debrick with it. You literally have to be pinging when you apply power to the router and push the firmware file as you apply power. If your tftp client is set up correctly, it will retry automatically and push the file.
tinkeruntilitworks

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 18:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
thanks again. ill give it another crack. im not the best with patience. at least now i can put it down for a while and come back later.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Display posts from previous:    Page 5 of 5
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: