Netflix in Deutschland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> General Questions
jameskotler
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:41    Post subject: Netflix in Deutschland Reply with quote
Hallo. Ich bin nach langer Zeit nach Deutschland zurückgekehrt. Ich versuchte, auf die Shows zuzugreifen, die ich in Amerika gesehen habe, aber ich konnte nicht aufgrund von Geo-Beschränkungen. Ich habe derzeit ein VPN heruntergeladen, das einwandfrei funktioniert. Glauben Sie, dass wir Netflix ohne VPN in Deutschland sehen können? Gibt es eine Möglichkeit oder ist vpn notwendig? Danke

hier suchen: https://www.bestvpn.co/de/
Sponsor
jxm
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
This question is not related to DD-WRT, if you search with Google you will probably find much better answers than you will get here.
You don’t need a VPN to access Netflix, but many geographic areas have far fewer titles than the number available in the USA. As a result some people use VPNs to circumvent the geographic restrictions imposed by Netflix and stream movies direct from the USA. If this practice is common in your area there should be plenty of information available through Google.

Prost.
ttowling
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 16:16    Post subject: Re: Netflix in Deutschland Reply with quote
jameskotler wrote:
Hallo. Ich bin nach langer Zeit nach Deutschland zurückgekehrt. Ich versuchte, auf die Shows zuzugreifen, die ich in Amerika gesehen habe, aber ich konnte nicht aufgrund von Geo-Beschränkungen. Ich habe derzeit ein VPN heruntergeladen, das einwandfrei funktioniert. Glauben Sie, dass wir Netflix ohne VPN in Deutschland sehen können? Gibt es eine Möglichkeit oder ist vpn notwendig? Danke

hier suchen: https://www.bestvpn.co/de/

Netflix detects most of the big vpns and blocks them. You are better off downloading shows via bittorrent and setting up a Plex / Emby server at home.

If you have a Netflix account and are unhappy with their selection, I wouldn't feel guilty.

You can easily set up German subs with Plex.
scar1943
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 22:05    Post subject: Re: Netflix in Deutschland Reply with quote
ttowling wrote:
jameskotler wrote:

Hello. I returned to Germany after a long time. I tried to access the shows that I saw in America, but I could not because of geo-restrictions. I have currently downloaded a VPN that works fine. Do you think we can see Netflix in Germany without a VPN? Is there a possibility or is vpn necessary? Thank you

search here: https://www.bestvpn.co/de/

Netflix detects most of the big vpns and blocks them. You are better off downloading shows via bittorrent and setting up a Plex / Emby server at home.

If you have a Netflix account and are unhappy with their selection, I wouldn't feel guilty.

You can easily set up German subs with Plex.

We used netflix for quite some time with our VPN, then all of a sudden they started blocking it. I would dodge and dash to different servers to resolve it, but that game got tiresome. I even called them on the phone and was willing to pay more to have the restriction lifted, they weren't in the least interested.

Been without Netflix for a couple years now, honestly don't even miss them. So many other resources available for movies and shows. We had Netflix since their conception, and they tossed us to the wind because "VPN BAD". Was their loss, not mine. lol
nathandev
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 0:36    Post subject: Reply with quote
I was in Germany a year ago and I created a Netflix account as I'm from Asia, I already used one of my friends Netflix account the issue is in Germany if you create an account from Germany Netflix will not show you as much TV series and movies which actually Netflix shows the USA people.

I later decided to remove my Germany account and created a new one using an Express VPN while I was in Essen, Germany.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: