Other WDS Stations losing connection after powering off one

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
nucloxylon
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 14:26    Post subject: Other WDS Stations losing connection after powering off one Reply with quote
Hi all, I have a standalone network (no router, static IP's on all devices) with one WDS AP and 3 WDS Stations connecting wirelesly. There are two devices connected to each Station.

When I turn off one of the 3 Stations (any of them), the other 2 lose connection after 90 seconds (right on the dot). After another 2 minutes they start communicating again.

This disconnect does not happen if I have no devices attached to the Stations, but I don't know what that means (not a networking guy).

The AP during the disconnect shows the Stations still connected, but if I ping them or any of the devices attached, it fails (and of course if I ping from the devices, they can no longer talk to the network).

I tried running wireshark on one of the Stations when the disconnect happens, but I don't see anything out of the ordinary (packets coming in fine from the AP, then they just stop).

Any recommendations/suggestions are appreciated. These are industrial access points (AMS-7131AC) and I'm working with the vendor but they havn't been able to reproduce my issue.

Thanks!
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: