WRT3200ACM Problem

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
2000SVT
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 0:15    Post subject: WRT3200ACM Problem Reply with quote
Hello everyone. I loaded the beta firmware DD-WRT v3.0-r40167 (06/30/19) and now I cannot get into the GUI. Followed other instructions to clear username and password via telnet. Now however I try to change password at initial login and it sits at "changing password" eternally, pretty screwed.

I cannot login via gui, tried MSIE, Chrome, and FF. Cannot telnet or SSH because it's not yet enabled. Tried factory reset using WPS option and now it comes up with dd-wrt open wireless network and cannot change password to login or do anything!
Sponsor
mrjcd
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:15    Post subject: Reply with quote
You are in the wrong forum for that router Rolling Eyes

Why don't you just boot it back into its other partition and it should be fine provided you have a valid boot part there Twisted Evil

You should ask questions about the WRT3200ACM in the Marvell forum.

see this post ---> https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1169168#1169168
2000SVT
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you for the reply. My bad, I thought ARM was the correct forum =\. I just happened to do the 3x quick power cycle and it brought it back...but to DD-WRT firmware again. Any idea how I can switch the boot profile or see what's loaded onto both?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: