WRT1900ACS V2 - USB NAS Performance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
D1992

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:28    Post subject: WRT1900ACS V2 - USB NAS Performance Reply with quote
Hello all, I have been using DD-WRT for a couple months now. I find Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r39144 std (03/11/19) is a stable build for me, everything I need is working, I have had up-time of over 30 days many times. I am waiting to hear about a newer build that's pretty solid before updating.

I just wanted to share some USB NAS performance specs over AC Wi-Fi because that's what I bought the router for. Recently I have been using it for having a Deployment Share for MDT so I can deploy Operating Systems to Hyper-V virtual machines and other devices over the network.

Connected to the USB 3.0 port is a SATA 256 GB SSD drive, formatted as NTFS. I mapped a network drive in Windows 10 to the share and used CrystalDiskMark to test. Remember it's showing the results in MB/s not Mb/s. It's not the fastest but it's getting the job done. Just thought I would share for users on the forums here for fun.

Happy testing!
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: