Memory leak?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
GamerHD
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:47    Post subject: Memory leak? Reply with quote
TP-Link WR1043NDv2, running dd-wrt build 40134.

Reset: Yes
Default settings + WDS followed by wiki (straight forward).

Since around build 38000s the memory loves to go down by time (not cached). But never as this build.

Runs for 2 days, freezes and reboots.
Sponsor
dasnick
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have a 1043nd v3 that is working fine under 40134, but it's working as a wap (no dhcp) for the last 4 days without a problem. Memory does vary a lot without much work being done, but never to levels you show (the lowest level I saw was around 30MB or so). No freezes, no reboots, nothing. My advice is to do a full reset and configure from scratch, without forgetting to erase nvram.
GamerHD
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:30    Post subject: Reply with quote
dasnick wrote:
My advice is to do a full reset and configure from scratch, without forgetting to erase nvram.

Thanks for the reply, I have already done that including a 30/30/30 reset as well, always goes back to this.

Maybe worth mentioning that first few minutes after startup, the memory behaves normal, 30mb used.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: