Any special reason why a new iPad Pro 11 wouldn't connect?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
commodore
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 16:33    Post subject: Any special reason why a new iPad Pro 11 wouldn't connect? Reply with quote
The other day I tried in vain to connect a new iPad Pro 11 (2018) to a TP-Link WR1043ND V3. The firmware was r40189, later updated to r40400. The iPad would always say "incorrect password", although it was very much correct.

I tried everything: resetting network settings on the iPad, completely resetting the iPad to defaults, and in the end also resetting the router to defaults and setting it up again from scratch.

Nothing helped.

Any idea what could be the cause? I googled everywhere, mostly found rather generic solutions that didn't apply (or didn't apply anymore, as I'd tried them all already). Did they (Apple) implement some interoperability "improvement" in this regard (I never had any issue connecting any of their devices, or connecting any other device to this router, before)?
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: