Router stops receiving packets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
marcelo3d
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 0:58    Post subject: Router stops receiving packets Reply with quote
Hi BrainSLayer,

I have an D-Link DIR-615-c1.
All images I tried after r38993 work for a while (sometimes days, sometimes a few hours) and then they stop receiving packets.
The router is configured as an AP.
If I connect via the wired connection, I can see that it is still transmitting packets, but the received count does not increase. Clients see the AP, but get "wrong password" or "can't connect" errors when trying to connect to it.

If I perform a spectrum scan, the receiving restarts and the wireless if will work for another while.

r38993 works fine, or at least I have never seen it do it in 10+ days.
r39101 already has the problem.

I enabled syslog, but there is no indication of any problem there. Just regular NTP updates.

I have seen reports of "gremlins" on the board, with suspiciously similar descriptions of problems, so it may not be limited to the DIR-615-c1.

Any idea what I can look into to help you debug this?

Thanks!

Marcelo.-
Sponsor
marcelo3d
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 23:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry, apparently r38993 is not good either. Although other times has survived for many days, it did the "not receiving packets" like newer versions.

M.-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: