WRT3200acm Wireless Security Strangeness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
midnightconman
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:29    Post subject: WRT3200acm Wireless Security Strangeness Reply with quote
Hello Everyone,

I am not new to dd-wrt, been using it for a few years on 4-5 different routers. I recently purchased a wrt3200acm v2 to replace an asus router that just started to wear out.

I flashed a 2019 beta version (v3.0-39137). I first setup ath0 using wpa2 (aes+tkip) and changed to wpa (aes). After switching back to wpa2 on ath0, I am unable to connect to ath0 now. The error messages I am seeing make it seem that the psk entered is incorrect. I reset the nvram on this router and setup ath0 the same as it was originally and unfortunately I am sill getting a psk error. I have the same psk on ath2 and it is working.

What do you guys think might be the issue? I am thinking about re-flashing this partition to see if that helps the issue.
Sponsor
D3m0n1q_733rz
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 23:15    Post subject: Reply with quote
Forget the network on the device and then reconnect to it. Since your security settings changed, the device isn't recognizing it as what was saved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: