Keywords?

NorthantsPete
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:26    Post subject: Keywords? Reply with quote
So, without blockign Twitter completely, is there a way to kill any site with a keyword? So if it say ssay xxx in the url or redirect, its blocked?

I have open dns and it blocks URLs but the kids jump on twitter app, and its a mini p*rn hub gateway.

Frustrating to say the least, as facebook etc. dont host content like that for long.

SO despite trying to protect kids theyre spending all day in the bathroom
Sponsor
NorthantsPete
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:35    Post subject: Reply with quote
twitter has a safe search option? is this something i can force liek i do on googl evia the router?
rocket23
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:49    Post subject: Re: Keywords? Reply with quote
NorthantsPete wrote:
So, without blockign Twitter completely, is there a way to kill any health and fitness site with a keyword? So if it say ssay xxx in the url or redirect, its blocked?

I have open dns and it blocks URLs but the kids jump on twitter app, and its a mini p*rn hub gateway.

Frustrating to say the least, as facebook etc. dont host content like that for long.

SO despite trying to protect kids theyre spending all day in the bathroom

I totally understand you because this is a common problem now-a-days. As, apps & websites especially social media is becoming more and more accessible, this problem is becoming huge. Ok, so I really don't know exactly how these type of websites can be completely blocked but the accounts can be muted or blocked within the app itself. There is an option in the settings for privacy and safety, may be you can try that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: