Reboot issue with Moca attach to dd-wrt router

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
ed2019
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 13:53    Post subject: Reboot issue with Moca attach to dd-wrt router Reply with quote
Hi,

I have a 32X dd-wrt router (IP 192.168.2.1) connecting to a Verizon fios router (IP 192.168.1.1). I also have a goCoax Moca 2.5 attach to my 32X dd-wrt router via lan port. The Moca IP is 192.168.254.254.

Everything seems to work fine until I reboot my dd-wrt router. Once it reboots the internet light stays orange and the router seems to continue to reboot it's self in a continual loop. The only way to fix it is to remove the Moca from the lan port until the reboot process is complete. Once it's complete I can reinsert the cable into the lan port and everything works fine until the router reboots itself.

Does anybody have any idea how to resolve this issue so I can have the router reboot itself automatically every week in the middle of the night?

I tried making the router ip address the same as the Moca 192.168.254.1 to see if it would make any difference but it did not.

I tried build 40559 and 40932 using the small file 666 for both with the same results.

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: