Netgear WNR3500Lv2 - VLAN/iptables

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
HorkingRopes
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 20:25    Post subject: Netgear WNR3500Lv2 - VLAN/iptables Reply with quote
Hello folks. Just wondering if anyone has successfully setup iptables routes for a Netgear WNR3500Lv2. I'm currently using build v3.0-r37305 giga (10/10/18). Every time I setup routes, I lose accessibility to the router. Yes, the port/VLAN I am physically connected to is set to LAN. The other ports/vlans are not set to LAN.

Here are the routes I have entered thus far and result in connectivity loss (vlan2 is the WAN port):

iptables -I FORWARD -i vlan+ -o vlan+ -j DROP
iptables -I FORWARD -i vlan+ -o vlan2 -j ACCEPT
iptables -I FORWARD -i vlan2 -o vlan+ -j ACCEPT
iptables -I FORWARD -i vlan1 -o vlan3 -j DROP
iptables -I FORWARD -i vlan3 -o vlan1 -j DROP

The goal is to prevent any communication between vlan1 and vlan3, but allow both vlans to communicate freely with vlan2 (wan port).

Eventually, I would like to set each port on it's own vlan and allow communication with the wan port but not each other (however baby steps since I can't even get the above to work).

If you have ever managed to set separate vlans on a Netgear WNR3500Lv2 I would love to pick your brain.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: