UNCAPABLE TO GET INTO THE DD-WRT SETUP TOOL ON MY WRT54GL

jeproca
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 15:10    Post subject: UNCAPABLE TO GET INTO THE DD-WRT SETUP TOOL ON MY WRT54GL Reply with quote
Hi everyone
Have been using a DD-WRT spiced up Linksys WRT54GL since 2007. The idea was to use the Linksys as a slave router to expand the range of our wifi in our house having 2 different wifi networks but only one router connected to the ADSL line. Sometimes during these years I have been forced to log on the DD-WRT set up interface to tune the settings a bit but no drama so far. Unfortunately last week we had a power issue and it seems the settings are gone cause the wifi network we created is gone and the original dd-wrt unprotected wifi network is back alive. Today when attempting to get into the setup using a web browser trying to connect to 192.168.1.240 I have not been allowed to. Have tried with a Mac and different web browsers and also with a PC but no luck. I am never prompted to key in the user and password . The system claims it cannot access the http being targeted. Any ideas on how to work it out? Thanks in advance for your kind help.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: