Steam content not downloading

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Brock123
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 18:48    Post subject: Steam content not downloading Reply with quote
I original posted this in general but it was recommended that I post it here instead. I installed DD-WRT on my NightHawk R7800 a couple of weeks ago to fix an issue I was having with Plex. About 6 days ago steam stopped being able to update games. I get a no internet error or content servers unreachable when I try. I verified it is the router by bypassing it and going directly to the modem. I have tried doing a factory reset thru the GUI, reflashing and clearing the NVRAM via telnet. After I reflashed last night it downloaded 2.5 games before having the same issue. The only settings I change are to set a few DHCP lease as static. Does anyone have any ideas of what I should check? Everything else works fine including origin.

Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r37305 (10/10/1Cool
Sponsor
sonoranscout
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 15:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
Try updating to the latest Kong firmware, which can be found here: http://desipro.de/ddwrt/K3-AC-IPQ806X/Test/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: