Joined: 24 Jan 2019
|Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 15:53 Post subject: ZTE ZXHN H118Na (HW ver 2.3) - Possible dd-wrt flash ?
|Hello i have the same router like the (picture - inc. wire), is there any way to dump old firmware via pc, if not can i flash the device with DD-Wrt software?
Information about motherboard:
|ZTE ZXHN H118Na (HW ver 2.3) - PCB image
• Main board: ZXV10 H108La / ZXHN H118Na
• CPU: Realtek RTL8676S (@450MHz)
• Flash: Winbond W25Q128FVSG (16MB)
• RAM: RTL8676S (int. SDRAM 32MB)
• WLAN: Realtek RTL8192ER (2T
Other info (here)
Edit: I`am very sorry if i'am in the wrong section, please correct me in the right one.
Thanks in advance Martin.