Netgear XR450, XR500, XR700 Possibly Now Supported

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Heroxoot
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
This is cool, but does the DD-WRT retain features? I didn't buy this router to not use GEOFILTER among other things.
Sponsor
4Scarrs
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 13:39    Post subject: Help configuring DD-WRT on Netgear Nighthawk Pro Gamin XR700 Reply with quote
Can someone help? Smile

I've got the latest build of dd-wrt installed on the XR700 and for the life of me I can not get the wan to connect via PPoE to my ISP (Bell). Ultimately I would like to connect using the SFP+ port as my wan but will settle with using the ethernet wan port. I need to setup vlan 35 on the wan.

I tried configuring eth0 (assuming that's the wan port on the router) with vlan 35. I then set the wan port to eth0.35. I went to the main page and configured the connection to be PPoE and put in my user name and password (tripled checked everything to make sure it was right). I then went to the Admin tab and command shell and typed

nvram set pope_wan_ifname=eth0.35
nvram commit

Then I hit run commands. Applied and rebooted the router. When the router comes back up I check the Status tab/Wan and the PPoE connection is not connected and wont.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 Display posts from previous:    Page 3 of 3
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: