Virtual Wireless Networks Fail Connection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
D3m0n1q_733rz
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 22:21    Post subject: Virtual Wireless Networks Fail Connection Reply with quote
Hello, the DD-WRT v3.0-r38326 version for WRT3200ACM appears to have problems with creating virtual wifi connections that allow connections to them.
While one device can see the connection, it can't connect to it and fails. It's a fairly new device and works with WPA2-PSK with AES which is what my setting is.
The other device which is also compatible with the setting doesn't even see the wifi network and can't connect to it even when I've typed in the SSID.
Both devices are about 8 ft from the router and the router is connected to an AP using the same wifi interface (ath1 for client mode and ath1.1 for AP). I've connected other routers in this configuration before, but this one seems to be having a few issues.
I've tried the tricks like enabling mixed network, changing turboqam, etc but it simply won't connect to the virtual access point.
Is there a known bug and work around for this issue?

Thanks!
Sponsor
bushant
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 22:30    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wrong forum. Your device is Marvell.
You should post here:
https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=58&sid=6e963e74fa8bed01c2f5d294f7132703
Vaps have been problematic for many for a while now.
Search the New Build threads for reports on your device.

Before asking for help - Read the forum guidelines AND Upgrade DD-WRT!
Adblock by eibgrad (1.1M blocked) + Blocklist Collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: