Tp-link weired behavior :cry:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
robertelo
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 23:15    Post subject: Tp-link weired behavior :cry: Reply with quote
Hi everyone,
I have TP-Link TL-MR3220 V2, I installed https://download1.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/betas/2018/10-10-2018-r37305/tplink_tl-mr3220v2/tl-mr3220v2-webflash.bin

but my router became weired . My laptop connection is working and I can access the net.
But my SmartPhone cannot connect to the internet even if it's connected to wifi.

and Sometimes it's the opposite, my smartphone connects to internet and my laptop doesn't.

I tried rebooting the router, changing the ssd name and password, resetting my laptop network and it's always the same issue.

Please how to fix this, or how can I revert back to the original firmware? Question
Sponsor
Per Yngve Berg
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:14    Post subject: Reply with quote
Have you tried other builds?

Can you access anything by IP address? Find out if it is IP routing or DNS lookup that fails.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: