Windows 10 - R7000 - 4TB USB NAS Connection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Night Prowler
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 16:09    Post subject: Windows 10 - R7000 - 4TB USB NAS Connection Reply with quote
DD-WRT: DD-WRT v3.0-r36070M kongac (05/31/1Cool

I am unable to see the configured NAS drive in windows. I have tried several things with the same results. Below is how I added the drive.

1) Formatted the entire drive as NTFS on Windows 10
2) Plugged the drive into the R7000
3) Configured, applied, and saved DD-WRT USB settings
4) Configured, applied, and saved DD-WRT Samba settings

Attached are my setups for items 3 and 4 above. I am unable to see the drive in windows. I'm thinking it should automatically populate the drive under Network in file manager?

Note: It seems that I have to reboot the router every time I mess with the settings for Samba? Is it possible that I have to wait several minutes after configuring?

Any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks...

Samba.png
 Description:
My Samba Configuration
 Filesize:  28.36 KB
 Viewed:  1171 Time(s)

Samba.png

USB.png
 Description:
My USB Configuration
 Filesize:  39.27 KB
 Viewed:  1171 Time(s)

USB.png

DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 16:58    Post subject: Very REcent Thread Reply with quote
https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=316978
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:17    Post subject: USB NAS Connection Reply with quote
I changed my router with the Linksys router model Linksys WRT3200ACM because the old one is very slow. I am using Ms Office 365 Support on my pc with the help of MS Office 365 Support. In the evening i sat down to check the emails using Outlook. I found that I'm able to receive messages and get the basic "Send/Receive Error" on messages that are trying to leave my Outbox. After that, the server just times out. What is this issue? Is this is due to the new router or any error in Ms Office?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: