WRT3200ACM help please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
ew1981
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:57    Post subject: WRT3200ACM help please Reply with quote
Hello,
i have a WRT3200ACM running DD-WRT v3.0-r34311 std (12/29/17)
ive been having issues with wifi not being stable, can anyone tell me if this has been fixed? is it worth me upgrading the firmware to the newest one or is there a certain one i need?

thank you in advance for any help
Sponsor
robn30
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 18:54    Post subject: Re: WRT3200ACM help please Reply with quote
ew1981 wrote:
Hello,
i have a WRT3200ACM running DD-WRT v3.0-r34311 std (12/29/17)
ive been having issues with wifi not being stable, can anyone tell me if this has been fixed? is it worth me upgrading the firmware to the newest one or is there a certain one i need?

thank you in advance for any help

Flash build r35898 from May 7th. That's the advice I was given and it was well worth it. Everything is working perfectly for me. The newest build doesn't seem to be all that stable from a few posts I have read through.
BobbyLee
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 20:26    Post subject: Re: WRT3200ACM help please Reply with quote
ew1981 wrote:
... can anyone tell me if this has been fixed? is it worth me upgrading the firmware to the newest one or is there a certain one i need?

The WiFi issues have finally been fixed in r37139, give it a try. BUT, if you want SAMBA, NAS, DLNA working on attached storage use r35898. They broke the attached storage functionality in r37139 but the WiFi works really good.

robn30 wrote:
The newest build doesn't seem to be all that stable from a few posts I have read through.

Have you actually tried r37139? I find WiFi connections to be extremely stable, no more WiFi disconnects/hangs. All my devices stay connected as good as r35898. The fact that they broke USB NAS DLNA ticks me off but it all depends what you need. If they fix that issue and my Chromecast not connecting on 5 GHz without breaking anything else I would be very happy.

OpenVPN server
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: