WR2543ND, Entware, USB Mount and Pyload Problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
exedion
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 22:08    Post subject: WR2543ND, Entware, USB Mount and Pyload Problems Reply with quote
Hi to all! im new in this world of custom firmware, i like to much ddwrt, i know my router is a little old, but i manage some thing on it, my problems starts when

1- Installing Entware with ddwrt wiki guide, when are installing UTF-8 part, the router restart, the entware was installed but idk if is fully installed

2-Mouting USB with Portable HDD 1TB USB 3.0 with ntfs (labeled "Optware") was fine, but when format to ext3, labeled "Optware" not automount

3-I install pyload, but the download not get my 100M connection, it get 3 to 8M connection

Please, i need some guide, i want really get stable and fully entware with a download manager for making a media server wich i can manage download remotly, thanks in advance!
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: