5GHz radio "issues" on Linksys 1900ACS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
ruprect
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:24    Post subject: 5GHz radio "issues" on Linksys 1900ACS Reply with quote
Any tips on getting the 5GHz radio to work on a Linksys 1900ACS ? I have "played about" with no success with various settings but perhaps someone more experienced with this can point me in the right direction ?

I am running r37012
Sponsor
BobbyLee
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:48    Post subject: Re: 5GHz radio "issues" on Linksys 1900ACS Reply with quote
ruprect wrote:
Any tips on getting the 5GHz radio to work on a Linksys 1900ACS ? I have "played about" with no success with various settings but perhaps someone more experienced with this can point me in the right direction ?

I am running r37012

You need to hit the apply button at the bottom after you change each setting (working from top down) so the following settings can show you what choices you have left. If you just willy nilly fill them all and hit apply the combination you selected might not work and your WiFi signal disappears. (for example 157 doesn't work correctly if you select anything other than 20MHz BW). Hope that's not too vague.

OpenVPN server
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: