Belkin Router - Unable to connect

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Advanced Networking
Goto page Previous  1, 2
JackieTrade
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 17:30    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've just seen a guide on the Belkin router belkin router settings. There're some issues with the router in my parent's house. They didn't give any details on what's wrong there and I have an hour-two to fix it. Will the article give me all the needed information?
Sponsor
nic23hed
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 11:13    Post subject: Reply with quote
t0ny84 wrote:
Hi egc thank you so much for your assistance. I had tried the 30-30-30 reset before but it never seemed to work for me until I asked for help!

My main aim in setting this up was to extend WiFi range as the room furthest from the main router/modem would see my connection continually dropping.

I followed the below guide and so far everything seems to be working ok. Will do some testing and report back.Then I will look into upgrading the firmware.

https://wiki.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Repeater_Bridge

egc - from my description of what I was hoping to achieve do you believe that I have followed the correct guide?
I haven't played with networking in a long time.

eugene1973 - sorry my mistake in terms I meant Network Over Power rather than Power Over Ethernet.

Thank you both again for your input and assistance.

If everything works fine, better don't update firmware Smile
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: