AnyBody use Stunnel thru IPVanish

Sam1789
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:53    Post subject: AnyBody use Stunnel thru IPVanish Reply with quote
Anyone here using Stunnel thru a VPN tunnel service? _Am looking for information on how well Stunnel can be used with a router based OpenVPN tunnel.

Has anyone here done that? I have a working Stunnel which I use with client-server emails to accomplish SSL thru my ISP. (gives a nice bit of privacy) It works well encapsulating emails within SSL, handling certificates & establishing the connections to my email host servers). And in addition to getting the SSL, It's particularly useful as it also handles the issues presented by Google's pattern of changing certificates every 1 or 2 weeks.

Now I that am putting Ovpn on my internet facing router, I want to route all traffic thru my router based Ovpn tunnel. It would be useful if I can use the same Stunnel setup which I have in use now on my devices, PC etc.

wrt54GLs for ad'l 3rd tier machines.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: