WRT3200ACM problems with Brainslayer Build - DHCP fail?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
kwmi
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 15:38    Post subject: WRT3200ACM problems with Brainslayer Build - DHCP fail? Reply with quote
I don't know what's going on but I upgraded my primary router from a WRT1200AC (Kong Build) to a WRT3200ACM (Brainslayer Build) and now my router is having all sorts of connection issues.

I can't connect through any of my repeaters, it seems to fail to retrieve an IP from the DHCP server (My devices get assigned a 169.xxx IP address).

Is there some setting in the Brainslayer Build I'm missing? I had previously used the Kong Build with no such issues.

I can look on my wireless settings and see my router is connected to my other routers (repeaters) but the issue is my devices can't connect because it seems they are not getting an IP from the DHCP? I'm going crazy here, can anybody help?

Edit: I should note that I can connect my devices SOMETIMES but it is very unstable.
Sponsor
kwmi
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 16:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nevermind I'm returning this trash router it has been the biggest headache. I've reverted back to using the WRT1200AC with the Kong build and my network is back and stable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: