ZTE MF 970 & iPhone swap?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
dayzed007
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:08    Post subject: ZTE MF 970 & iPhone swap? Reply with quote
I use dd-wrt ( v3.0-r31571 std (03/04/17)) to update my rt-ac68u and use my iPhone as WAN via USB.

Now I realize I’d like a WAN connection when I’m not physically there with my phone, in hopes to start using some connected devices.

I ended up getting a great deal on a ZTE MF970 mobile hotspot, and my hope was to swap it with my iPhone whenever I leave (iPhone has unlimited data plan, ZTE has limits)

Unfortunately I now see that the MF970 isn’t mentioned on the supported mobile broadband wiki https://wiki.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Mobile_Broadband

Does this mean I’m outta luck? or are aircards listed elsewhere?

The second part of my question;
Currently my router supports my iPhone through the firmware setup “Connection type: iPhone teathering”. Is it possible to configure it so that it automatically connects the my aircard when I swap them? (without having to change settings each time)..

Thanks in advance for any and all advice! It truely is appriciated
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: