Joined: 22 Dec 2015
|Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:20 Post subject: New BS Build 01-02-2019-r38159
Also: possible alternate on DD-WRT website.
SVN Changelog: Since last build: 38155
Summary: (deprecated after 29739)
1. SFE accelerated NAT is in 33006+ builds but only in kernel 3.10 and newer
2. krack fixes for Broadcom were completed in r33678, including k26 (33655) & k24 (33656); use build 33772 or later.
3. Bridge modes on k4.4 devices may sometimes work in some configurations in certain builds but are not supported by the bcmdhd driver. Use client or repeater instead as WDS doesn't work with Broadcom ARM either (see Issue #4 below).
4. R6400v2 support added in r36811-36818, 36825, and 36826. R6700v3 support added in r36828-36840.
Tickets closed as 'fixed' (Broadcom-related and general): -
Issues, observations, and/or workarounds reported:
1. (egc) Policy-Based Routing broken if SFE enabled: http://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/5900
quarkysg's PBR+SFE fix: http://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/5986
2. Trendnet 81*DRU models are missing factory-to-flash
3. DNScrypt is mostly only using v2 protocols now, but requires Golang that DD can't use:
4. WDS does not work on ARM devices (only MIPS<->MIPS)
5. VAPs not working at boot (k3.10?); workaround startup command:
sleep 10;stopservice nas;stopservice wlconf;startservice wlconf;startservice nas
Important: if any issues are found, please provide log info (GUI syslog, `dmesg`, `cat /var/log/messages`).
Or put into SVN ticket. For firewall issues, also provide "iptables" info (`iptables -L`, `iptables -t nat -L`, & the /tmp/.ipt file).
Template to copy (after "Code:") for posting issues, be sure to include the mode in use (gateway, AP, CB, etc.):
WARNING: This thread is to report on flashing this experimental test build, providing important info for both developers and users. Always state your hardware model, version, mode (e.g. Repeater) and SPECIFIC build (e.g. 33555_NEWD-2_K3.x_mega-nv64k.bin). Please avoid discussions and create a new thread to discuss specific problems or questions, as this thread is for reporting, not support. Posts may be deleted or moved to keep this thread manageable and useful. If you don't understand the risks or what to flash and how, with a means of recovery if it bricks, do NOT flash this experimental test build.