TL-WR841 v8 - which firmware version?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
skleeny
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:11    Post subject: TL-WR841 v8 - which firmware version? Reply with quote
Hi guys, i have TL-WR841ND v8 i currently i use DD-WRT v3.0-r33215 std (08/25/17). The problem i have is that when i click on active connections it loads only about 20 of them (even though i have about 250 with single device) and then the page stops responding. Should i flash newer one? And if yes, which one is the best mostly bug-free?
Also when i flashed DD-WRT for the first time mine WAN IP have changed and i needed to contact them to fix it (i use DHCP for WAN). I guess mine MAC have changed even though i checked bottom of the router and MAC address have been the same. So im kinda afraid that when i upgrade the firmware id have to contact them again. One last thing yesterday i rebooted my router and almost i immediately i saw ICMP from some Netherlands IP in mine active connections. should i be worried?

Sorry for formatting/long post, Skleeny Smile

EDIT: mine WAN and Wireless address is same as on the back of my router, mine Lan MAC has different last charackter. maybe that's why?
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: