Wrt54GL firmware

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
sesshomaru86
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 20:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
jwh7 wrote:
sesshomaru86 wrote:
So i tested the version 35531. In the beginning i had the same problem with Radio off and if i clicked site survey to join a network it says "Please enable wireless network" and even with ifconfig wl0 up couldn't make it work. After a 30/30/30 in contrast with other firmwares the wifi got up this time and started working normally.
I had wireless and GUI interaction issues on that build, but not 35927. Running 36006 now, but haven't used it much, and after resetting my GSv6 w/ 36006, httpd won't run at all.

I haven't tried resetting the GL since around 35531. I've never used repeater modes on a WRT54*; I presume you went thru the wiki after reset?

I have already tried the 36006 and today tried the 35927. Same problem . Every client that tried to connect gave me the message authentication problem.If i disable the security and put a static ip the clients connects but there's no internet cannot resolve any domain names. Kinda weird . I noticed that in the Access Point & Clients interface i can see the client that tries to connect but then dissapears after 2-3 sec (wl0.1)

Probably the repeater bridge mode is bugged otherwise the firmware seems to work without problem, at least the little that i tested.

From the multiple times i followed the wiki i memorize even the " , " characters ^_^

Disable firewall/enable Filter Multicast etc

Played a little with the settings too to see if one of them interfere , but i don't think so.
Sponsor
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: