New Build 35927 (BS): 05-13-2018-r35927

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
jwh7
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 25 Oct 2013
Posts: 2562
Location: Indy

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 14:58    Post subject: New Build 35927 (BS): 05-13-2018-r35927 Reply with quote
Downloads at:
https://download1.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/betas/2018/05-13-2018-r35927/
ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/betas/2018/05-13-2018-r35927/
Also: alternate DD-WRT website link.

Changelogs:
SVN Changelog: Since last build: 35898
Summary: (deprecated after 29739)

Notes:
1. SFE accelerated NAT is in 33006+ builds but only in kernel 3.10 and newer
2. krack fixes for Broadcom were completed in 33678, including k26 (33655) & k24 (33656).

Tickets closed as 'fixed' (Broadcom-related and general):

Issues, observations, and/or workarounds reported:
1. (egc) Policy-Based Routing broken if SFE enabled: http://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/5900
quarkysg's PBR+SFE fix: http://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/5986
2. Many router builds too big to flash: http://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/6144
3. (Brimmy) WZR-1750DHP/DHPD DNSCrypt kills internet connection, no overclocking, NTP does not load
The dnscrypt issue is because mostly only v2 protocols are now used, which requires Golang that DD can't use:
http://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/6246

Important: if any issues are found, please provide log info (GUI syslog, `dmesg`, `cat /var/log/messages`).
Or put in SVN ticket. For firewall issues, also provide "iptables" info (`iptables -L`, `iptables -t nat -L`, & the /tmp/.ipt file).

Template to copy (after "Code:") for posting a reply, be sure to include the mode in use:
Code:
[b]Router/Version: [/b]
[b]Firmware: [/b]
[b]Kernel: [/b]
[b]Mode: [/b]
[b]Issues: [/b]

WARNING: This build thread is for reporting success and/or problems with loading this experimental test build.
This is important info for developers and users. Always state your hardware model, version, mode (e.g. Repeater) and SPECIFIC build (e.g. 33555_NEWD-2_K3.x_mega-nv64k.bin). Create a new thread to discuss specific problems or questions, and refrain to respond as this thread is for reporting, not support. Posts not meeting this criteria may be deleted or moved to keep this thread manageable and useful. If you don't understand the risks or what to flash and how, with a means of recovery if it bricks, do NOT flash this experimental test build.

_________________
# NAT/SFE/CTF: limited speed w/ DD # Repeater issues # DD-WRT info: FAQ, Builds, Types, Modes, Changes, Demo #
x64 OPNsense 20.7|FT2020.4: EA6900v1.1@1GHz, F7D8302@532|DD 44062: DIR-810L, WNDR4500v2 & 4000@533,
R6300v1, RT-N66U@663, E1500@353, WRT54G{Lv1.1,Sv6}@250
|OpenWRT 19.7.3: RT-ACRH13, R6220, WNDR3700v4


Last edited by jwh7 on Tue May 15, 2018 15:06; edited 3 times in total
Sponsor
mwchang
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 678
Location: Hung Hom, Hong Kong

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 16:42    Post subject: Asus RT-N18U and DD-WRT BS build 35927 Reply with quote
Router/Version: Asus RT-N18U
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r35927 std (05/13/18)
Kernel: Linux 4.4.131 #3085 Sun May 13 07:50:58 CEST 2018 armv7l
Previous: DD-WRT v3.0-r35916 std (05/11/18)
Mode/Status: Access Point (AP), Wired Working
Reset: NO reset during firmware upgrade
Issues/Errors: no major problems, basic router

1. Following error listed many times:
Code:
May 13 16:17:02 DD-WRT daemon.err httpd[1142]: Request Error Code 404: File style/elegant/logo.png not found.

And following error seen a few times:
Code:
May 13 16:16:53 DD-WRT daemon.err httpd[1142]: Request Error Code 404: File favicon.ico not found.


2. No LAN LEDs... all off though there were physical cables.

3. Some kernel warnings:
Code:
grep -i warn /var/log/messages | grep -v DROP
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: Page Size:   2048B
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: OOB Size:    64B
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: Sector size: 512B
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: Spare size:  16B
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: ECC level:   8 (8-bit)
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: Device ID: 0x 1 0xf1 0x 0 0x1d 0x 1 0xf1
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: PCI: no core
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: PCI: no core
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: PCI: Fixing up bus 0 domain 0
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: PCI: Fixing up bus 0 domain 1
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: PCI: Fixing up bus 1 domain 1
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: Boot partition size = 524288(0x80000)
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: lookup_nflash_rootfs_offset: offset = 0x200000 size = 0x1e00000, 0x20000
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: nf_conntrack_rtsp v0.7 loading
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: nf_nat_rtsp v0.7 loading
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: Spare area=64 eccbytes 56, ecc bytes located at:
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel:  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: Available 7 bytes at (off,len):
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: (1,1) (16,2) (32,2) (48,2) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0) (0,0)
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: Bad eraseblock 356 at 0x000002c80000
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: Options: NO_SUBPAGE_WRITE,
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: et: module license 'Proprietary' taints kernel.
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: Disabling lock debugging due to kernel taint
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: et_module_init: passivemode set to 0x0
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: et_module_init: txworkq set to 0x0
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: et_module_init: et_txq_thresh set to 0x400
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: et_module_init: et_rxlazy_timeout set to 0x3e8
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: et_module_init: et_rxlazy_framecnt set to 0x20
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: et_module_init: et_rxlazy_dyn_thresh set to 0
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: eth0: Broadcom BCM47XX 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Controller 7.14.89.21 (r524987)
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: wl_module_init: passivemode set to 0x0
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: wl_module_init: txworkq set to 0x0
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: eth1: Broadcom BCM4360 802.11 Wireless Controller 7.14.89.21 (r524987)
Jan  1 00:00:13 DD-WRT kern.warn kernel: eth0: mixed HW and IP checksum settings.


Miscellaneous:
- Router not using IPv6, VPN nor USB
- Router is NOT working 24/7
- WiFi broken in k3.x editions since build 35531? 5GHz problem?

Old problems:
a. DDNS (inadyn) crashed in build 31722
b. Testing port-forwarding via WAN IP from within LAN not working in builds 34411-34760. Needed external proxy server.
c. NTP client not working in builds 34886-34876,35034 (affecting process_monitor?)
d. The ping to www.google.com increased from 2ms to 13ms after setting a defunct
WINS server in Setup->Basic Setup->DHCP->WINS (also something related to blank Source Net?)
e. The "Source Net" field in Port-Forwarding screen displayd blank field as "¸ÖÁv",
from builds 32667 to 32767. Possibly null-pointer assignment?
f. Blank Source Net in Port Forwarding cripped WAN in builds 35831-35874! Needed to be "0.0.0.0/0" or no internet!
g. Running "cat /proc/mtd" in Administration -> Commands for builds before 35916 didn't escape HTML special characters.




speedtest.dd-wrt.35927.asus.rt-n18u.jpg
 Description:
Speedtest.net result for Asus RT-N18U and DD-WRT BrainSlayer build 35927 (retested)
 Filesize:  3.93 KB
 Viewed:  5736 Time(s)

speedtest.dd-wrt.35927.asus.rt-n18u.jpg



_________________
Router: Asus RT-N18U (rev. A1)

May the Force and farces be with you! Live long and proper!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/changmanwai
Website: https://sites.google.com/site/changmw
SETI@Home profile: http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/view_profile.php?userid=211832


Last edited by mwchang on Tue May 15, 2018 12:31; edited 2 times in total
jrscs
DD-WRT User


Joined: 09 Aug 2010
Posts: 252

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 16:55    Post subject: Reply with quote
Router/Version: RT-AC87U A1
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r35927 std (05/13/18 )
Kernel: Linux 4.4.131 #3088 SMP Sun May 13 08:11:28 CEST 2018 armv7l
Previous: DD-WRT v3.0-r35916 std (05/11/18 )
Mode/Status: Gateway/Ok
Reset: No, but rebooted using webgui prior to install
Issues/Errors: OK

Router/Version: RT-AC68R A1
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r35927 std (05/13/18 )
Kernel: Linux 4.4.131 #3081 SMP Sun May 13 07:27:31 CEST 2018 armv7l
Previous: DD-WRT v3.0-r35916 std (05/11/18 )
Mode/Status: Gateway/OK
Reset: No, but rebooted using webgui prior to install
Issues/Errors: OK

Router/Version: RT-AC66U A1
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r35927 giga (05/13/18 )
Kernel: Linux 3.10.108-dd #19136 Sun May 13 12:18:14 CEST 2018 mips
Previous: DD-WRT v3.0-r35916 giga (05/11/18 )
Mode/Status: Repeater Bridge 5Ghz (AC Only)/Ok
Reset: No, but rebooted using webgui prior to install
Issues/Errors: Yes, need the following command for 5 Ghz repeater connection
sleep 5; stopservice lan; startservice lan;

Router/Version: E4200 V1
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r35927 mega (05/13/18 )
Kernel: Linux 3.10.108-dd #19152 Sun May 13 12:33:42 CEST 2018 mips
Previous: DD-WRT v3.0-r35916 mega (05/11/18 )
Mode/Status: Repeater Bridge 5Ghz (N-Only 5 GHz) /OK
Reset: No, but rebooted using webgui prior to install
Issues/Errors: Yes, need the following command for 5 Ghz repeater connection
sleep 5; stopservice lan; startservice lan;

Include command for repeater bridge
*** In the Start-up script, ‘sleep 5; stopservice lan; startservice lan;’ to allow the 5 Ghz to connect to the main AP in Repeater Bride mode when rebooting. Thanks to Magnetron 1.1 (https://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=314563) for putting tip in forum topic ***

*** NTP time sync fixed in repeater mode ***

Repeaters rolled back to 33492 because of wireless disconnects.

_________________
Asus AC87U A1 - DD-WRT v3.0-r43217 std (05/22/20)
Repeater Bridges(s)
Asus AC68R A1 - DD-WRT v3.0-r43217 std (05/22/20)
Netgear R6400 V2 - DD-WRT v3.0-r43136 std (05/13/20)
Asus AC66U A1 - DD-WRT v3.0-r43136 giga (05/13/20)


Last edited by jrscs on Wed May 23, 2018 15:00; edited 1 time in total
parco
DD-WRT User


Joined: 10 Sep 2017
Posts: 100

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 17:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
05-13-2018-r35927 had just bricked the HTTPD service of my Linksys EA2700, but all other services are stilling running as usual, still usable. But Now I cannot visit http://192.168.1.1 anymore..... Shocked
wicket
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 18 Jul 2017
Posts: 41
Location: Wisconsin, USA

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
Router/Version: Linksys EA6500 v1
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r35927 giga ( 05/13/18 )
Kernel: Linux 3.10.108-dd #19136 Sun May 13 12:18:14 CEST 2018 mips
Previous: DD-WRT v3.0-r35916 giga ( 05/11/18 )
Mode/Status: Gateway/AP
Setup: Using IPv6 via DNSMasq, DDNS, & Port Range Forward.
Reset: No
Issues/Errors: Yes

Everything appears to work as I need it to but syslog shows several warnings and the following three errors with this build

Linksys EA6500 kern.err kernel: pflash: found no supported devices

Linksys EA6500 daemon.err httpd[1551]: Request Error Code 404: File favicon.ico not found.

Linksys EA6500 daemon.err httpd[1551]: Request Error Code 408: No request appeared within a reasonable time period.

I've attached the syslog



EA6500v1 35927 Syslog.txt
 Description:
EA6500v1 Syslog

Download
 Filename:  EA6500v1 35927 Syslog.txt
 Filesize:  27.34 KB
 Downloaded:  399 Time(s)


_________________
kernel-panic69
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 08 May 2018
Posts: 6961
Location: Texas, USA

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 19:17    Post subject: Reply with quote
Router/Version: Linksys E4200 v1
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r35927 mega ( 05/13/18 )
Kernel: Linux 3.10.108-dd #19152 Sun May 13 12:33:42 CEST 2018 mips
Reset : No
Mode: AP/Gateway
Status: OK
Issues: parsed from syslog on ntp client sync'ing up:

Jan 1 00:00:09 DD-WRT user.info : dnsmasq : dnsmasq daemon successfully started
Jan 1 00:00:10 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : vpn modules successfully unloaded
Jan 1 00:00:10 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_conntrack_proto_gre successfully loaded
Jan 1 00:00:10 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_nat_proto_gre successfully loaded
Jan 1 00:00:10 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_conntrack_pptp successfully loaded
Jan 1 00:00:10 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_nat_pptp successfully loaded
Jan 1 00:00:11 DD-WRT user.info : process_monitor successfully started
Jan 1 00:00:11 DD-WRT user.info : wland : WLAN daemon successfully stopped
Jan 1 00:00:11 DD-WRT user.info : wland : WLAN daemon successfully started
Jan 1 00:00:11 DD-WRT user.info : WAN is up. IP: 192.168.0.7
Jan 1 00:00:11 DD-WRT daemon.debug ntpclient[1430]: Connecting to 132.163.97.4 [132.163.97.4] ...
May 13 18:59:35 DD-WRT daemon.info process_monitor[1429]: cyclic NTP Update success (servers 132.163.97.4)
May 13 18:59:35 DD-WRT daemon.debug process_monitor[1429]: Restarting cron (time sync change)
May 13 18:59:35 DD-WRT user.info : cron : cron daemon successfully stopped
May 13 18:59:35 DD-WRT user.info : process_monitor : Process Monitor successfully stopped
May 13 18:59:35 DD-WRT user.info : process_monitor successfully started
May 13 18:59:35 DD-WRT daemon.debug process_monitor[1446]: We need to re-update after 3600 seconds
May 13 18:59:35 DD-WRT daemon.info process_monitor[1446]: set timer: 3600 seconds, callback: ntp_main()
May 13 18:59:35 DD-WRT user.info : cron : cron daemon successfully started
May 13 18:59:35 DD-WRT cron.info cron[1449]: (CRON) STARTUP (fork ok)
May 13 18:59:43 DD-WRT user.info : NAS : NAS lan (wl0 interface) successfully started
May 13 18:59:43 DD-WRT user.info : NAS : NAS lan (wl1 interface) successfully started
May 13 18:59:43 DD-WRT user.info : klogd : kernel log daemon successfully stopped
May 13 18:59:43 DD-WRT kern.notice kernel: klogd: exiting
May 13 18:59:43 DD-WRT user.info : syslogd : syslog daemon successfully stopped
May 13 13:59:43 DD-WRT syslog.info syslogd exiting
May 13 13:59:43 DD-WRT syslog.info syslogd started: BusyBox v1.28.3
May 13 18:59:43 DD-WRT user.info : klogd : klog daemon successfully started
May 13 18:59:43 DD-WRT kern.notice kernel: klogd started: BusyBox v1.28.3 (2018-05-13 12:33:02 CEST)
May 13 18:59:44 DD-WRT user.info : httpd : http daemon successfully stopped
May 13 18:59:44 DD-WRT daemon.info httpd[1312]: httpd server shutdown
May 13 18:59:44 DD-WRT daemon.info httpd[1472]: httpd server started at port 80
May 13 18:59:44 DD-WRT user.info : resetbutton : resetbutton daemon successfully stopped
May 13 18:59:44 DD-WRT user.info : resetbutton : resetbutton daemon successfully started

.... the issue being that the 13:59:44 is the actual correct time. Not sure if that's a bug in the syslog as it syncs up or what.

EDIT: This is from the webGUI syslog, I haven't tried ssh'ing in and cat /var/log/messages to compare yet.

EDIT#2: webGUI and ssh to cat /var/log/messages output match.
Newbrain
DD-WRT User


Joined: 28 Dec 2013
Posts: 152

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 20:09    Post subject: ASUS RT-AC68U & Linksys E2000 Reply with quote
Asus RT-AC68U
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r35927 std (05/13/18) - (previous r35916 + tried build in between)
Kernel: Linux 4.4.131 #3081 SMP Sun May 13 07:27:31 CEST 2018 armv7l
5Ghz (Mixed) with 80Mhz channel width: Ok
SSH: Ok
Telnet: Disabled
Site Survey: Ok
Wi-viz Survey 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz: Ok
Reset: Yes
Status: Ok
Uptime: 17 min
CPU Temperature: CPU 66.9 °C / WL0 45.5 °C / WL1 45.5 °C

2 x E2000
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r35927 mega (05/13/18) - (previous r35916)
Kernel: Linux 3.10.108-dd #19152 Sun May 13 12:33:42 CEST 2018 mips
2.4Ghz (NG-mixed) with 40Mhz channel width: Ok
SSH: Ok
Telnet: Disabled
Site Survey: Ok
Wi-viz Survey 2.4Ghz: Ok
Reset: Yes
Status: Ok
Uptime: 28 min
CPU Temperature: WL0 55.0 °C


All devices working as AP's each with individual 1Gb wired connections to main firewall

Note: Timesync working, but only logged in syslog on Asus.
labo
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 30 Jan 2015
Posts: 675
Location: Texas, USA

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 20:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
Router: Asus RT-AC5300
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r35927 std 05/13/18
Status: boot loop
Errors: 5Ghz radio Repeater Bridge mode is broken again. VHT160 mode is now missing in GUI.


Coredump:

ERROR: Necessary service setting not found: milkfish_username - aborting.
The Milkfish Router Services
Restoring SIP ddsubscriber database from NVRAM…
Empty.
The Milkfish Router Services
Restoring SIP ddaliases database from NVRAM…
Empty.
Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000000
pgd = 80004000
[00000000] *pgd=00000000
Internal error: Oops - BUG: 80000007 [#1] SMP ARM
Modules linked in: shortcut_fe dhd wl(P) igs(P) emf(P) switch_robo switch_core et(P)
CPU: 1 PID: 207 Comm: kworker/1:1 Tainted: P 4.4.131 #3086
Hardware name: Northstar Prototype
Workqueue: events _254 [dhd]
task: 87bc2800 ti: 87bca000 task.ti: 87bca000
PC is at 0x0
LR is at _939+0x6c/0xa8 [dhd]
pc : [<00000000>] lr : [<7f45fcac>] psr: 80000013
sp : 87bcbe70 ip : 80441f40 fp : 87bcbea4
r10: 00000000 r9 : 00000004 r8 : 00000000
r7 : 00000000 r6 : 87b46dc0 r5 : 00000000 r4 : ffffe000
r3 : 87bcbe70 r2 : 00000004 r1 : 8500a000 r0 : 87b46dc0
Flags: Nzcv IRQs on FIQs on Mode SVC_32 ISA ARM Segment kernel
Control: 10c5387d Table: 070e404a DAC: 00000055
Process kworker/1:1 (pid: 207, stack limit = 0x87bca190)
Stack: (0x87bcbe70 to 0x87bcc000)
be60: 00000000 00000000 857e1900 87b67400
be80: 857e1980 857e8000 a0000013 00000000 00000000 8050ba84 87bcbec4 87bcbea8
bea0: 7f45fd24 7f45fc4c 857e19a0 857e1980 0000000c a0000013 87bcbef4 87bcbec8
bec0: 7f461db8 7f45fcf4 87bcbf0c 87853d08 87b67400 7f45fce8 857e1980 87b92780
bee0: 86be1480 86be6e00 87bcbf24 87bcbef8 8004d42c 7f461d14 00000000 8050ba84
bf00: 87b92780 86be1480 86be1480 87b92798 86be1494 00000000 87bcbf5c 87bcbf28
bf20: 8004e59c 8004d284 804fe100 87bca000 00000000 00000000 87b93780 87b92780
bf40: 8004e39c 00000000 00000000 00000000 87bcbfac 87bcbf60 80052890 8004e3a8
bf60: 40000000 00000000 00000000 87b92780 00000000 00000000 87bcbf78 87bcbf78
bf80: 00000000 00000000 87bcbf88 87bcbf88 87b93780 80052798 00000000 00000000
bfa0: 00000000 87bcbfb0 80009600 800527a4 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bfc0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bfe0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000013 00000000 87bcbff4 00000000
Backtrace:
[<7f45fc40>] (_939 [dhd]) from [<7f45fd24>] (_336+0x3c/0xfc [dhd])
r10:8050ba84 r9:00000000 r8:00000000 r7:a0000013 r6:857e8000 r5:857e1980
r4:87b67400
[<7f45fce8>] (_336 [dhd]) from [<7f461db8>] (_254+0xb0/0xbc [dhd])
r7:a0000013 r6:0000000c r5:857e1980 r4:857e19a0
[<7f461d08>] (_254 [dhd]) from [<8004d42c>] (process_one_work+0x1b4/0x2d8)
r7:86be6e00 r6:86be1480 r5:87b92780 r4:857e1980
[<8004d278>] (process_one_work) from [<8004e59c>] (worker_thread+0x200/0x3e4)
r9:00000000 r8:86be1494 r7:87b92798 r6:86be1480 r5:86be1480 r4:87b92780
[<8004e39c>] (worker_thread) from [<80052890>] (kthread+0xf8/0x100)
r10:00000000 r9:00000000 r8:00000000 r7:8004e39c r6:87b92780 r5:87b93780
r4:00000000
[<80052798>] (kthread) from [<80009600>] (ret_from_fork+0x14/0x34)
r7:00000000 r6:00000000 r5:80052798 r4:87b93780
Code: bad PC value
—[ end trace 6634b0e0931cb9b6 ]—
Kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal exception
CPU0: stopping
CPU: 0 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/0 Tainted: P D 4.4.131 #3086
Hardware name: Northstar Prototype
Backtrace:
[<8001b950>] (dump_backtrace) from [<8001bbd8>] (show_stack+0x18/0x1c)
r7:804f1f20 r6:60000193 r5:00000000 r4:80510da0
[<8001bbc0>] (show_stack) from [<8016401c>] (dump_stack+0x8c/0xa0)
[<80163f90>] (dump_stack) from [<8001d754>] (handle_IPI+0x110/0x1a8)
r7:804f1f20 r6:00000000 r5:00000000 r4:805231a0
[<8001d644>] (handle_IPI) from [<80009394>] (gic_handle_irq+0x78/0x7c)
r7:b0100100 r6:804f1f20 r5:b010010c r4:804ffb1c
[<8000931c>] (gic_handle_irq) from [<80009ea0>] (__irq_svc+0x40/0x54)
Exception stack(0x804f1f20 to 0x804f1f68)
1f20: 86bd4248 00000000 00040128 8000a9c0 804f0000 804ff8e0 80433a50 804ec224
1f40: 804f1f90 804c38c8 00000000 804f1f7c 804f1f80 804f1f70 80019564 80019568
1f60: 60000013 ffffffff
r9:804c38c8 r8:804f1f90 r7:804f1f54 r6:ffffffff r5:60000013 r4:80019568
[<8001952c>] (arch_cpu_idle) from [<8006c424>] (default_idle_call+0x30/0x34)
[<8006c3f4>] (default_idle_call) from [<8006c530>] (cpu_startup_entry+0x108/0x13c)
[<8006c428>] (cpu_startup_entry) from [<80012aac>] (rest_init+0x80/0x84)
r7:80523020 r4:00000000
[<80012a2c>] (rest_init) from [<8049acc0>] (start_kernel+0x320/0x32c)
[<8049a9a0>] (start_kernel) from [<0000807c>] (0x807c)
Rebooting in 10 seconds..

_________________
ASUS RT-AX89X: Main gateway.
QNAP QSW-1208-8C 12-Port 10GbE Switch
Nighthawk SX10 10GbE Switch
1 X RAX120 WAP Bridge
1 X RAX75 WAP Bridge
Archer AX11000 WAP Bridge
2 X R7800 DD-WRT Mesh
2 X R9000 DD-WRT Mesh
hackler756
DD-WRT User


Joined: 17 Sep 2014
Posts: 63
Location: Austria

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 20:55    Post subject: Reply with quote
Router: Netgear R7000
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r35927 std ( 05/13/18 )
Kernel: Linux 4.4.131 #3081 SMP Sun May 13 07:27:31 CEST 2018 armv7l
Status: no internet connection
Reset: No. previous r35916

Errors:
  • After modem connection is established, syslog error:

    Bad argument '178.113.171.145'
    Error occurred at line: 5
    Try `iptables-restore -h' or 'iptables-restore --help' for more information.

    issue in file /tmp/.ipt
    -A PREROUTING -i ! -d 178.113.171.145 -j MARK --set-mark 0x80000000/0x80000000

    .ipt with 11-16-2017-r33772
    -A PREROUTING -i ! ppp0 -d 178.113.195.231 -j MARK --set-mark 0x80000000/0x80000000
    --> working

    details are here: #6269

  • two log errors during web upgrade:
    #6304 fischecksum: No such file or directory
    #6305 umount: can't unmount /jffs: Invalid argument (jffs2 option is disabled)

_________________
mobile broadband and dd-wrt - the inventory (wip)

R7000 - router, mobile broadband 3G 4G USB modem, AP 2.4Ghz / 5Ghz
R7000 - AP 2.4Ghz / 5Ghz
WNDR4300 - router, wireless bridge, AP 2.4Ghz / 5Ghz
WRT54G - wireless bridge, AP 2.4Ghz
R7000 - testing only
SS4200 - x86_64 testing only
VBox - x86_64 testing only
mwchang
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 678
Location: Hung Hom, Hong Kong

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:56    Post subject: Reply with quote
parco wrote:
05-13-2018-r35927 had just bricked the HTTPD service of my Linksys EA2700, but all other services are stilling running as usual, still usable. But Now I cannot visit http://192.168.1.1 anymore..... Shocked

Can you boot into recovery mode of your EA2700?

_________________
Router: Asus RT-N18U (rev. A1)

May the Force and farces be with you! Live long and proper!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/changmanwai
Website: https://sites.google.com/site/changmw
SETI@Home profile: http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/view_profile.php?userid=211832
zerophase
DD-WRT User


Joined: 02 Feb 2016
Posts: 65

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
labo wrote:
Router: Asus RT-AC5300
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r35927 std 05/13/18
Status: boot loop
Errors: 5Ghz radio Repeater Bridge mode is broken again. VHT160 mode is now missing in GUI.


Coredump:

ERROR: Necessary service setting not found: milkfish_username - aborting.
The Milkfish Router Services
Restoring SIP ddsubscriber database from NVRAM…
Empty.
The Milkfish Router Services
Restoring SIP ddaliases database from NVRAM…
Empty.
Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000000
pgd = 80004000
[00000000] *pgd=00000000
Internal error: Oops - BUG: 80000007 [#1] SMP ARM
Modules linked in: shortcut_fe dhd wl(P) igs(P) emf(P) switch_robo switch_core et(P)
CPU: 1 PID: 207 Comm: kworker/1:1 Tainted: P 4.4.131 #3086
Hardware name: Northstar Prototype
Workqueue: events _254 [dhd]
task: 87bc2800 ti: 87bca000 task.ti: 87bca000
PC is at 0x0
LR is at _939+0x6c/0xa8 [dhd]
pc : [<00000000>] lr : [<7f45fcac>] psr: 80000013
sp : 87bcbe70 ip : 80441f40 fp : 87bcbea4
r10: 00000000 r9 : 00000004 r8 : 00000000
r7 : 00000000 r6 : 87b46dc0 r5 : 00000000 r4 : ffffe000
r3 : 87bcbe70 r2 : 00000004 r1 : 8500a000 r0 : 87b46dc0
Flags: Nzcv IRQs on FIQs on Mode SVC_32 ISA ARM Segment kernel
Control: 10c5387d Table: 070e404a DAC: 00000055
Process kworker/1:1 (pid: 207, stack limit = 0x87bca190)
Stack: (0x87bcbe70 to 0x87bcc000)
be60: 00000000 00000000 857e1900 87b67400
be80: 857e1980 857e8000 a0000013 00000000 00000000 8050ba84 87bcbec4 87bcbea8
bea0: 7f45fd24 7f45fc4c 857e19a0 857e1980 0000000c a0000013 87bcbef4 87bcbec8
bec0: 7f461db8 7f45fcf4 87bcbf0c 87853d08 87b67400 7f45fce8 857e1980 87b92780
bee0: 86be1480 86be6e00 87bcbf24 87bcbef8 8004d42c 7f461d14 00000000 8050ba84
bf00: 87b92780 86be1480 86be1480 87b92798 86be1494 00000000 87bcbf5c 87bcbf28
bf20: 8004e59c 8004d284 804fe100 87bca000 00000000 00000000 87b93780 87b92780
bf40: 8004e39c 00000000 00000000 00000000 87bcbfac 87bcbf60 80052890 8004e3a8
bf60: 40000000 00000000 00000000 87b92780 00000000 00000000 87bcbf78 87bcbf78
bf80: 00000000 00000000 87bcbf88 87bcbf88 87b93780 80052798 00000000 00000000
bfa0: 00000000 87bcbfb0 80009600 800527a4 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bfc0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bfe0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000013 00000000 87bcbff4 00000000
Backtrace:
[<7f45fc40>] (_939 [dhd]) from [<7f45fd24>] (_336+0x3c/0xfc [dhd])
r10:8050ba84 r9:00000000 r8:00000000 r7:a0000013 r6:857e8000 r5:857e1980
r4:87b67400
[<7f45fce8>] (_336 [dhd]) from [<7f461db8>] (_254+0xb0/0xbc [dhd])
r7:a0000013 r6:0000000c r5:857e1980 r4:857e19a0
[<7f461d08>] (_254 [dhd]) from [<8004d42c>] (process_one_work+0x1b4/0x2d8)
r7:86be6e00 r6:86be1480 r5:87b92780 r4:857e1980
[<8004d278>] (process_one_work) from [<8004e59c>] (worker_thread+0x200/0x3e4)
r9:00000000 r8:86be1494 r7:87b92798 r6:86be1480 r5:86be1480 r4:87b92780
[<8004e39c>] (worker_thread) from [<80052890>] (kthread+0xf8/0x100)
r10:00000000 r9:00000000 r8:00000000 r7:8004e39c r6:87b92780 r5:87b93780
r4:00000000
[<80052798>] (kthread) from [<80009600>] (ret_from_fork+0x14/0x34)
r7:00000000 r6:00000000 r5:80052798 r4:87b93780
Code: bad PC value
—[ end trace 6634b0e0931cb9b6 ]—
Kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal exception
CPU0: stopping
CPU: 0 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/0 Tainted: P D 4.4.131 #3086
Hardware name: Northstar Prototype
Backtrace:
[<8001b950>] (dump_backtrace) from [<8001bbd8>] (show_stack+0x18/0x1c)
r7:804f1f20 r6:60000193 r5:00000000 r4:80510da0
[<8001bbc0>] (show_stack) from [<8016401c>] (dump_stack+0x8c/0xa0)
[<80163f90>] (dump_stack) from [<8001d754>] (handle_IPI+0x110/0x1a8)
r7:804f1f20 r6:00000000 r5:00000000 r4:805231a0
[<8001d644>] (handle_IPI) from [<80009394>] (gic_handle_irq+0x78/0x7c)
r7:b0100100 r6:804f1f20 r5:b010010c r4:804ffb1c
[<8000931c>] (gic_handle_irq) from [<80009ea0>] (__irq_svc+0x40/0x54)
Exception stack(0x804f1f20 to 0x804f1f68)
1f20: 86bd4248 00000000 00040128 8000a9c0 804f0000 804ff8e0 80433a50 804ec224
1f40: 804f1f90 804c38c8 00000000 804f1f7c 804f1f80 804f1f70 80019564 80019568
1f60: 60000013 ffffffff
r9:804c38c8 r8:804f1f90 r7:804f1f54 r6:ffffffff r5:60000013 r4:80019568
[<8001952c>] (arch_cpu_idle) from [<8006c424>] (default_idle_call+0x30/0x34)
[<8006c3f4>] (default_idle_call) from [<8006c530>] (cpu_startup_entry+0x108/0x13c)
[<8006c428>] (cpu_startup_entry) from [<80012aac>] (rest_init+0x80/0x84)
r7:80523020 r4:00000000
[<80012a2c>] (rest_init) from [<8049acc0>] (start_kernel+0x320/0x32c)
[<8049a9a0>] (start_kernel) from [<0000807c>] (0x807c)
Rebooting in 10 seconds..


What was the last build that worked for you on the AC5300 on? Currently, running 35831.
labo
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 30 Jan 2015
Posts: 675
Location: Texas, USA

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
You have no idea about the issue that I'm talking about it:
Check this out:

http://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/6296

_________________
ASUS RT-AX89X: Main gateway.
QNAP QSW-1208-8C 12-Port 10GbE Switch
Nighthawk SX10 10GbE Switch
1 X RAX120 WAP Bridge
1 X RAX75 WAP Bridge
Archer AX11000 WAP Bridge
2 X R7800 DD-WRT Mesh
2 X R9000 DD-WRT Mesh
parco
DD-WRT User


Joined: 10 Sep 2017
Posts: 100

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:02    Post subject: Reply with quote
mwchang wrote:
parco wrote:
05-13-2018-r35927 had just bricked the HTTPD service of my Linksys EA2700, but all other services are stilling running as usual, still usable. But Now I cannot visit http://192.168.1.1 anymore..... Shocked

Can you boot into recovery mode of your EA2700?

Finally, can login into a reset web interface of 05-13-2018-r35927, and all settings re-applied again, will report soon later.

But..... recovery mode? how to?
parco
DD-WRT User


Joined: 10 Sep 2017
Posts: 100

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
Router: Cisco Linksys EA2700
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r35927 giga (05/13/1Cool
Kernel: Linux 3.10.108-dd #19140 Sun May 13 12:22:20 CEST 2018 mips
Status: running but buggy, AP mode for wireless, ethernet WAN
Reset: yes when flash
Errors:
    time service ok,
    wifi ssid connections ok,
    running "cat /proc/mtd" in Administration -> Commands worked fine with quotation marks,
    but old bugs: WAN connections from Wifi still hang intermittently whatever TCP or UDP, only packets sent but no responses from router, so I have to disconnect the wifi from my phone and reconnect again so wifi TCP response again. Chrome in my phone gives me "DNS_Prob_Started" then "DNS_Prob_Finished_No_Internet".
    It never happens in wired LAN ethernet connects, wired ethernet everything always work fine.
    But less connection hang for my Foobar2000 Android Controller remote app (HTTP protocol, local area network only, IP connection only, via Wifi, no internet, no domain name addresses)

Wifi TCP hang whatever Facebook, Whatsapp, Chrome, Line, Wechat, Instagram, Youtube, or even just Google play store...... planning for falling back to the most stabler build 10-20-2017-r33555 of 2017
watchsat
DD-WRT User


Joined: 31 Oct 2017
Posts: 54

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 13:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
Router/Version: Linksys EA6500V2
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r35927 std ( 05/13/18 )
Kernel: Linux 4.4.131 #3081 SMP Sun May 13 07:27:31 CEST 2018 armv7l
Mode: Router/Port Forwarding
Issues: None so Far for 12 hours, but another EA6500V2 which running as internal AP (no WAN configured) lost interface WL1 from Web GUI.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 1 of 5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum