Dual Concurrent Aggregating WANs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Advanced Networking
jjrowan
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 16:49    Post subject: Dual Concurrent Aggregating WANs Reply with quote
I am trying to get off Hughesnet Satellite Internet. I had been using PDANet / FoxFi getting great throughput buy my phone service provider has throttled it back to less than 1Mbps (had been getting 4Mbps). I have two phones and wanted to have my Asus RT-AC66U connect to both phones to try to double the throughput. A google search took me to a DD-WRT article on dual, triple and quad WANs but the instructions seem to be vague. Does anyone have a working dual wan implementation where bandwidth is aggregated, (not a fail-over setup)?
Linksys WRT300N
Linksys WRT54G
Sponsor
jjrowan
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:55    Post subject: Dual Concurrent Aggregating WANs Reply with quote
Saw this video using TPLink device to aggregate without interaction with Internet provider. This is what I was hoping to do with my Asus RT-AC66U https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDUfP8a5zNY
Linksys WRT300N
Linksys WRT54G
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: