PPPoE Issue on MR3220 v2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Pinotte
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:02    Post subject: PPPoE Issue on MR3220 v2 Reply with quote
Router Model: MR3220v2 but shows TP-Link TL-WR741ND v4
Firmware Version: DD-WRT v3.0-r40400 std (07/20/19)
Kernel Version: Linux 3.10.108-d8 #15722 Sat Jul 20 04:28:34 CEST 2019 mips

Hello! I have here in my home a connection via PPPoE, and everything worked perfectly until I got the idea of ​​installing dd-wrt on my router.

The user and password are correct, I get the ip on the WAN port, but the internet does not work, I tried via cable or wireless and nothing works.

I picked up a computer and tried dial-up and the internet worked normally, but on the router I cant navigate on any page.

I've tried to use other builds, I've tried to tweak some settings, I've reseted 30/30/30 several times, I already looked at the syslog and it has absolutely nothing abnormal.

What i'm doing wrong? Laughing
Sponsor
Pinotte
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 16:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
after 4h with no internet, even with the IP on the WAN port, suddenly it worked normally, but just needs a restart, and the router again shows the problem, and I noticed that the error appears in the browser is DNS related (DNS probe Finished), there's something with DNSmasq who I'm missing?
Per Yngve Berg
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 18:19    Post subject: Reply with quote
Have you configured any DNSSec?

The clock must be set in order for encryption to work. If a domain name is set for NTP, the name cannot be resolved because DNS is not up and running. Use an IP address for NTP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: