wr940n and wr740n problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
barbour83
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:32    Post subject: wr940n and wr740n problem Reply with quote
Hey there...I'm new to all this and cant seem to get my head aroud it all..ive got two routers here an wr940n with dd-wrt on it but lan ports are no longer working no matter how many times i flash it with software and only connects through wifi but no internet accsess as i was trying to get my openvpn on it so now i cant really do much with it and another router wr740n which had dd-wrt on it to which i couldn't get openvpn so tried openwrt and didn't like it so put stock into it and now i've bricked that one i couldn't get thedebricking method with tftpd to work...actually on both of them it doesn't work...tried following videos and that but got no where...can anyone help...I'll explain more if someones able to help
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: