New Build 02-17-2018 r35034/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
jonahmt21
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 20:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
piled up after 2 days on my wrt1900acs v2. cannot access the web gui. had to reboot. back to 33986
Sponsor
myersw
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 21:13    Post subject: Reply with quote
stefan33 wrote:
myersw wrote:
@stefan33
Do yourself a BIG favor and read the threads in my sig. No one has pointed you to this stuff yet. Lots of good info about flashing, preserving the Linksys partition, flipping from one partition to the other and more.
--bill

I have done... Working with ExpressVPN @25/30Mbps dowload and 35/40Mbps upload. Seems working fine...
Excuse me if I made many questions... normally I do everything alone by myself... (like now)...

No problem and feel free to ask questions. So often folks working with the WRT's for the first time do not really know how the partitioning, install of firmware, flip partitions works. That is the reason for the threads in my sig.
--bill

ISP:Comcast
tutorial for flashing "WRT" series:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=287813
DD-WRT Installation, Upgrade & Basic Setup–Cliff Notes:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=311117
Kong DD-WRT Config Tutorial:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Install-and-Configure-a-DD-WRT-Kong-Router/
I tried to be normal once. Worst 2 minutes ever.
Mizzle51
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 0:02    Post subject: Reply with quote
This build seems stable on WRT1900ACSv2. Been up for 5 days with no crashes, previous newer builds would crash out (likely due to a kernel panic, but I've never gotten console access while crashed). Seems like this is stable, not issues to report. NTP appears to be working for me.
joeszef
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:27    Post subject: Reply with quote
Going 9 days with my WRT1900acsv2, no crashes or reboots.
slimbrick87
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
r35034 has been working well on my Linksys WRT1900ACS V2 for a few days. No resets, OpenVPN client works well, and wireless speeds are 300-600 Mbits/s depending on where I'm at in the house.
ISP: TWC Spectrum 100 Mbps Download | 10 Mbps Upload
SERVICES: IVPN OpenVPN Client
dance85
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:33    Post subject: Reply with quote
With erase nvram no DHCP and NTP works
Mizzle51
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 17:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hrmm. Just had some kind of issue on my WRT1900ACS v2.

Time: 09:26:52 up 9 days, 14:55, load average: 8.41, 4.11, 1.61

Every device lost internet. SSH / WebUI to the router failed. Finally a quick page load happened on restart, caught those stats above. Looks like something pegged the CPU? I'm trying to look at syslogs / dmesgs now but still can't SSH or login via the webUI. Infopage is working, but no other webUI pages as logins are not working.
stefan33
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 16:55    Post subject: Reply with quote
One question: I don't understand but somewhere I red that NTFS usb hard drive are unsupported but I connected one and I was shareing folders. So the question is: Is it there a limitation of size or I can also connect 4 TB GPT/ntfs hard drive and works normally? Many thanks... I haven't the time to read everything so if someone know that can make me happy.... Smile
Eyerex
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 17:22    Post subject: Reply with quote
stefan33 wrote:
One question: I don't understand but somewhere I red that NTFS usb hard drive are unsupported but I connected one and I was shareing folders. So the question is: Is it there a limitation of size or I can also connect 4 TB GPT/ntfs hard drive and works normally? Many thanks... I haven't the time to read everything so if someone know that can make me happy.... Smile

I've had a 5TB Seagate NTFS plugged into mine without any problems

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 18:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
Eyerex wrote:
stefan33 wrote:

Many thanks... excuse me you have one 5TB GPT hard disk with one 5TB ntfs partition and you can copy/paste files at a normal speed inside and also outside from the net without any issues ? Should be what I need.... Smile
Eyerex
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 19:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
stefan33 wrote:
Eyerex wrote:
stefan33 wrote:

Many thanks... excuse me you have one 5TB GPT hard disk with one 5TB ntfs partition and you can copy/paste files at a normal speed inside and also outside from the net without any issues ? Should be what I need.... Smile

It's a Seagate Expansion Desktop and i get about 55mbs over wifi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 23:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
Eyerex wrote:
stefan33 wrote:
Eyerex wrote:
stefan33 wrote:

Ok, I have done with NTFS 8TB Seagate Hard Drive... But for exemple can you set 3 different folder for 3 different user with passwords? Like for exemple Private - Family - Work ecc...? I have seen that somethimes when I access to a shared folder from 1900ACS, than seems that I have to restart the router otherwise internet not works!!!
Eyerex
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:13    Post subject: Reply with quote
stefan33 wrote:
Eyerex wrote:
stefan33 wrote:
Eyerex wrote:
stefan33 wrote:

Ok, I have done with NTFS 8TB Seagate Hard Drive... But for exemple can you set 3 different folder for 3 different user with passwords? Like for exemple Private - Family - Work ecc...? I have seen that somethimes when I access to a shared folder from 1900ACS, than seems that I have to restart the router otherwise internet not works!!!

Sorry i've never set passwords or users on my shares but i have 3 folders Movies, TV and Music which i share via Samba and DLNA to TV's PC and PS4 plus i've never had the problem where the internet drops

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 15:06    Post subject: QOS Reply with quote
Anyone tried or has QOS working, pls share your settings, coz every settings that tried seems to slow down my internet, hence I had to turned the function off.
CantRepeat
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 16:02    Post subject: Re: QOS Reply with quote
e123enitan wrote:
Anyone tried or has QOS working, pls share your settings, coz every settings that tried seems to slow down my internet, hence I had to turned the function off.

What are you setting your QOS > Downlink (kbps) in relation to your actual max speed?

When I followed most of the online guides that said to set this number to something lower then max capable speed it of course slowed my max transfer speed.

What I did:

Turn off QOS, run a DLS speed test and then set the Downlink (kbps) to just over the transfer speed. Then I can go in and set bandwidth for each IP. This way I retain maximum speed for my PC, evilgrin, and can keep my daughter from bogging down the network with youtube streams!!

Navigation

Jump to: